Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS IS DONE! HE SHOULD RETIRE!!!!l

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not going to cut it at the top but he defiantly has something left to give yet. He was brutally KO'd, so what? Amir Khan had his ass handed to him in brutal fashion, so why should Paul hang em up? He's got a couple of years left yet.

Comment

That was Paul Williams real first earth shattering defeat. The guy is not done. Give him a chance to come back before you freak out. Look what he did to Quintana in the rematch, so you know he can bounce back...he still can beat most anyone at 147-154.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        That was Paul Williams real first earth shattering defeat. The guy is not done. Give him a chance to come back before you freak out. Look what he did to Quintana in the rematch, so you know he can bounce back...he still can beat most anyone at 147-154.

We will see,I hope he wont get KO d again like that cuz that was just brutal,that was career ending KO.

And I think he wont change nothing in his style,he will again brawl with everyone and gets cought with everything you throw at him.

Comment

He shouldn't retire as he is still a decent world/contender level operator. One thing that has to be said though, is that he was never as good or as dangerous as the American boxing press made out. I even think his supposedly 'iron chin' was overrated considering that he was hurt in all 3 of his recent fights. The fact is, Williams is nothing more than a tough, moderately skilled, brawler, with a poor defence. I never understood the insane amount of hype behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
            He shouldn't retire as he is still a decent world/contender level operator. One thing that has to be said though, is that he was never as good or as dangerous as the American boxing press made out. I even think his supposedly 'iron chin' was overrated considering that he was hurt in all 3 of his recent fights. The fact is, Williams is nothing more than a tough, moderately skilled, brawler, with a poor defence. I never understood the insane amount of hype behind him.
            This^^

Ive been saying for ages, that he is nothing but a punching machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              This^^

Ive been saying for ages, that he is nothing but a punching machine.

And I ve been saying that also.

I always said he is amateur on EPO.

Comment

The hype job that everyone speaks of is just that, as boxing fans we love to see fighters to take on anyone. Since most people we like are protected fighters/duckers, we like Paul Williams for not making excuses and fighting. Sometimes when you fight anyone, you may get your ass handed to you. Same reason we like Vargas. Win or lose, he had balls.

Comment

i said it once and ill say it again this forum as went to **** !!!!!
                  you should really have to pass some type of timed boxing iq test to be allowed to post
                  anyone know any new boxing forums not filled with *******s !!!!!!!!!!!
                  u ****ing ******* retire from this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    He's not going to cut it at the top but he defiantly has something left to give yet. He was brutally KO'd, so what? Amir Khan had his ass handed to him in brutal fashion, so why should Paul hang em up? He's got a couple of years left yet.
                    exactly by much higher opp too
                    who the hell is bredis prescot lol

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                      First fight with Martinez really ruined him,then he lost 4 rounds against Kermit Cintron.
                      I mean common if you lose 4 rounds against guy who have life and death strugle with Jesse Felicano then something aint right.
                      I knew that Martinez is gonna knock him out and he cant beat no one at top level.
                      If he rematch Kermit,then Kermit will knock him out also.

That was career ending KO ,just like Pacquiao Hatton one!

...Agreed..... But he dosn't need to retire.....He still can improve because hes entering into his prime at age 28..... We'll have to see in his next fight how he responds coming off a KO loss.....

But man a 6'1 athletic frame with a 8'1 inch reach in the MW division and you wanna stand there toe to toe and brawl? .................

..............YOU NEED TO GET KTFO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X