Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS IS DONE! HE SHOULD RETIRE!!!!l

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the real Cung Le? Im a big fan....

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
      ...Agreed..... But he dosn't need to retire.....He still can improve because hes entering into his prime at age 28..... We'll have to see in his next fight how he responds coming off a KO loss.....

But man a 6'1 athletic frame with a 8'1 inch reach in the MW division and you wanna stand there toe to toe and brawl? .................

..............YOU NEED TO GET KTFO!!!

Exactly,he should use his range and fight from distance,if he had Stewart as trainer from beggining,he would now be undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
        Exactly,he should use his range and fight from distance,if he had Stewart as trainer from beggining,he would now be undefeated.

Yeah he "Boxing" skills he would be the best....But thats why its the style its the Figther....

Comment

I personally think Paul Williams will end up like Kingsley Ikeke but hopefully I am wrong. Kingsley Ikeke was a 6"4' middle weight that everyone had high hopes for because he was knocking guys out and looked impressive.

His aura of invincibility changed when he got knocked out by Arthur Abraham and afterward outboxed by Jean Pascal. Like Williams, Ike lacked the ability to fight like a tall man. Ike has had a winning streak since his big losses but against mediocre opponents and he doesn't have name recognition anymore. Williams will most likely get matched up carefully against fighters in the jr. middleweight division and avoid those that are slick and pack a powerful punch.

Comment

I think this is good for PWill. The way I see it, everyone will want a shot at him thinking they can do what Sergio did

Comment

He could spring back from it, if he can still make WW then why not fight there.

Comment

Apparently if you get knocked out by a good fighter you should retire, even if you are still 29 and have some years to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal Uppercut View Post
                  I think this is good for PWill. The way I see it, everyone will want a shot at him thinking they can do what Sergio did
                  you're probably right. who knows, mayweather may want to use him as a "tuneup" when he finally comes out of hiding.

the entire 154-160 division will want to fight paul now.

Comment

I asked this before, would it be healthy for PWill to go to 147? Hopefully he can come back from that KO, he's still young. A different trainer or co-trainer wouldn't hurt..

Comment

i havent seen a ko like thats scince pac koed hatton...and i think this one was uglier by far.Williams is done....bring on margarito vs williams 2!!!they need the money!!williams i think has more wear on him than tony now.... that was a ko you dont come back from!!

Comment

Working...
                      X