Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'll Take Mayweather's Pound for Pound Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no more from this HYPE job ...... the same guy put on his arse by Willie Limond and Michael Gomez ...............(never mind Prescott) ........ If Maidana connects it's GAME OVER!

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      I think Kahn is way underrated around here. Being an English Arab probably doesn't help him much either. I don't think he can beat Mayweather, but I'm sure he will give him a way better fight than most of you can imagine. The hate for Kahn is ridiculous. He's the future of boxing, get used to it.
      That is how it is bro......
      apparently, it is "fun" to hate on Khan.

Although you gotta admit, Amir has not helped himself with all of the **** that he talks on twitter.

But most posters focus on the Prescott debacle, and ignore this.....
      * It is highly likely that 5'11" Khan was drained at LW
      * The fact that Freddie immediately moved him up to JWW confirms this
      * The fact that Freddie trains him at all, shows his promise
      * Khan possesses fantastic speed, and has a very well-rounded skillset

I also notice that wazaa cops a lot of flak for sticking up for his guy.

I am not sure why, I'm new'ish, so I have obviously missed something, maybe a few words were spoken impetuously at some stage?

But, if there is truth to the idea that Khan was drained at 135, then the haters gonna be in for a long battle, and wazaa will have the last laugh.

I could be a Khan fan, because I like his style. But his mouth has put me off him a little, and the jury is out until he fights Maidana and then (most likely) Bradley. The Maidana fight alone, will not be enough imho.

Maidana will ask the questions that we all want answered, but Bradley is by far the better fighter and will pose a whole new set of problems for Khan.

If Khan beats Maidana, and then beats my boy Bradley, a lot of you had better hope that wazaa's memory aint too good.

Comment

Working...
      X