Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so what would you give Pac More Credit For...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so what would you give Pac More Credit For...

So who would you give him more credit for?

I personally think Mosley is still the most dangerous out of all these fights....But seeing him Gas after 2 rounds against mayweather, Imagine how tired he would be against pac...
    Pac vs JMM at 140?
    13.33%
    Pac vs Mosley at 147?
    6.67%
    Pac vs Berto at 147?
    40.00%
    Pac vs Bradley at 140?
    40.00%
    Pac vs Alexander at 140?
    0.00%
    Last edited by AssasinKing; 11-22-2010, 08:56 PM.

With haters, there will never be deserving credits regardless of who he fights. These people are not even boxing fans much less a sports fan.

Comment

JMM imo ....

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        JMM imo ....
        Seriously?

You see JMM as more of a threat than any of those other fighters ?

JMM at 140 gets KO'd by pacquiao...Honestly i cant imagine him surviving

Comment

I don't think there really is a right answer...but first off, I don't think Pacquiao should go down to 140 for any of those guys, unless he chooses to himself. I wouldn't mind seeing any of those fights, at 147. From a fan's perspective Mosley is the least attractive. And I stated this before, it's not that I think Mosley isn't a challenge, b/c he is - he's still the hardest hitting welterweight, so he has a puncher's chance against ANYBODY in that division period. Plus he's still a talented fighter and still one of the top welterweights. Mosley faced 2 defensive fighters recently and didn't look good against either, unless Pacquiao decides to fight primarily defensively, I don't think this fight is as bad as some people are making it out to be. BUT it is the least attractive fight to me b/c there are better fights to make...

JMM @140 or catchweight below 147 - I'd be interested in this fight, I think they do have unfinished business, I'd wish they took care of that business earlier but it is what it is...I wouldn't mind seeing it at 140 or a catchweight of 143/144. Plus this is the probably the best business choice you could make, except the fact that Arum would have to split with Oscar, which is probably the main reason this fight's not gonna happen.

Berto - Berto is a champion at 147, so we have to recognize him as a solid opponent, there isn't really anybody else in the division except him and Mosley (and of course Mayweather). I don't how big this fight could be hyped up to be to the public, but it is a good fight. Berto is a pretty fast guy, solid power, undefeated, he has a lot of talent, so if they can hype it up, then cool, problem is, Berto doesn't have a large following...so I'm not sure how attractive this fight is for PPV, but that's probably the fight I'd like to see most, other than Bradley at 147.

Bradley/Alexander - These guys are young, and they got a nice fight coming between each other, I wouldn't mind the winner facing Pacquiao. It's an interesting matchup between Pac and Alexander or Bradley. Both talented...But it's the same thing I said with Berto, I just don't see how Arum could negotiate a fight between Pacquiao and somebody that's not in his stable, that doesn't have a large following...but hey maybe he will...

But an assh*le can always find a reason to hate...if he doesn't wanna give credit, he'll find a way to not give Pacquiao any credit, Examples below...

Mosley - Pacquiao is fighting an old man (No credit)

Berto - Pacquiao is fighting a guy who hasn't proven anything (No credit)

Bradley/Alexander - Pacquiao is fighting a guy that's inexperienced at 147 (No Credit)

JMM - Pacquiao is fighting an old guy/Pacquiao should've fought him at 135 (No credit)

LOL, it is what it is, you're always gonna have haters, that's why I don't take what other people say too seriously, b/c somebody will say something all the time.

Comment

With Pac retired, JMM would wipe out the 140 division imo. He's not a lightweight anymore. So I say JMM.

Comment

bradley hands down......

Comment

At this point of Shane's career, he would give Pac a clean shot and I believe Pac would not get knocked out.

Comment

pac should get the most credit for beating bradley either at 147 or 140.

if bradley unfies with devon, he will be fresher than mosley, more game than wifebeater, more accomplished than berto, and bigger than jmm.

Comment

it really doesn't matter who pac faced on this list.

they'll find ways to bash him.

the only fight that i see where pac gets major props from everyone is against the klitschkos.

Comment

Working...
                    X