Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Pac agreed to a 7 day cutoff date.

Seeing as these tests are not part of the normal procedures and are strictly demands from Floyd's team that should be acceptable.

And neither of us are PED experts so don't come on here acting like you know when these tests would be effective or not.
    If you are not a PED expert, why is 7 days acceptable? Stop making excuses for Manny. Either you want to see the fight or you don't. Simple

Comment

Manny does not need to agree because he gets way with fighting a Margarito for a vacannt belt at a catchweight and gets praised for it

he has such blind groupies who thinks his **** doesn't stink. I mean seriously what kind of logic is this "why should Manny accepts OST Floyd would just come up with another excuse"

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        agree to random testing and the fight is on.
        But Floyd didn't even mention testing when he last spoke about Pac.

He said he was going to get him in the ring and beat the crap out of him.

Even he's stopped flogging that dead horse. Shame others can't let go of it either.

Comment

If Mayweather is bluffing then I want to see Pac call it.

That's all.

Then we'll see who the real coward was/is.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            "When Manny agrees to the test he will just make another excuse" Well then why doesn't he just agree to them then? If Mayweather THEN has another reason to stop the fight happening, then he has no leg to stand on and there will be no dispute who is ducking who. Why doesn't Manny just do that? Its win win for him. Right?

This arguments is all BS floyd is on VACATION for fcuk sake!!

Comment

for the millionth time

floyd's request for random testing up until the fight will not be granted by the USADA because they would not risk the fighters for possible injuries, especially a week before the fight

all floyd has to do is to accept the 7 day window if he does truly want the fight

Comment

theres no need for a new negotiation if Manny still hasn't agreed to parts of the first one...
                well... if you are talking about the 14 day cutoff from the first nego, that is already met with varying reports from team pac from full ost to 7 day cutoff. the goal post was moved to full ost but when was this demand formally made is still not clear. It was implied on post fight floyd-shane but if it was formally negotiated ... I don't know.

But I'll steer clear of this thread and just correct you on this. I'm bored on OST discussion.

Comment

Pacquiao should make Floyd submit to an IQ test, on the grounds that he would feel guilty for beating up on the handicapped.

Comment

agree to random testing and the fight is on.
                    How exactly did you know it's on if Pac agrees to full random testing? How sure are you once Manny agrees again to his previous demands Floydy won't have another new demand next time around?

Comment

Nevada urine tests don't test for HGH , EPO and designer roids. Olympic style blood and urine do test for those drugs. When Mosley took EPO they didn't test for it and they still don't. You can dope in a 7 day window.

A designer EPO like Mircera which is what cyclist Riccardo Ricco got caught using can only be tested by blood.

Comment

Working...
                      X