Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rucking Fetard View Post
    The ball is in Maynever's court. The question is,

Does he have the balls?
    yea that makes sense

but na the ts is right all he has to do is agree to the tests mosley and floyd took then it's on.

but pac is not talking big now is he?

when he signed the fight with margarito he had a big mouth talking sh** about mayweather lol

now that he has the chance to fight him he's saying; I'll leave it up to my papi bob arum

Comment

common paccy take the random test with no cut off dates you scared little catch weight king

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
        common paccy take the random test with no cut off dates you scared little catch weight king
        Here get with this guy.. Your fellow ***** whos starting to make sense..

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          He DID agree to the tests up to the day of the fight.
          Why do people lie when the videos and the information available shows "No he did not agree to Full random testing up2 fight night"..
          This is why Pac fans can't be taken seriously, the "He agreed to testing" shyt is a straight up lie..
          He said it several times on Philippine media. You know, Pacquiao is a very accessible guy. People get to ask whatever they want to ask.

It is a team you stupid idiots. Remember that Team Pac started by announcing they are agreeing to a 14 day cut-off in the 2nd negotiation (which Team May denied later). That is all the whole world wanted to hear and they all started blaming Floyd, thus the cowardice label. If Mayweather was actively participating in the talks he would have gotten what he wanted.

Now, give me a link where Floyd says he went on vacation because he wasn't satisfied with the offer, particularly the cut-off.

And why are you clowns get so angry when someone says he is agreeing to the tests? Aren't you supposed to get pumped up knowing that the fight has chances of success or you're just interested in winning arguments in this forum? Seems to me that you'd rather see Pac not agreeing to the tests at all.

:-(

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            agree to random testing and the fight is on.
            And you really believe this?

Like Oscar said, it's up to Floyd to decide whether he wants to fight or stay in hiding. Even HBO has no clue why he passed on the fight and went on extended 'vacation'. Floyd wants none of the Pacman, never did, and this fantasy fight is just that- a fantasy that will never happen. Plus, Floyd's career is all but over. Let it go, focus on Amir 'the hairs on my chinny, chin, chin' Khan... at least he's fighting a threat.

But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

He did agree to the tests....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                And you really believe this?

Like Oscar said, it's up to Floyd to decide whether he wants to fight or stay in hiding. Even HBO has no clue why he passed on the fight and went on extended 'vacation'. Floyd wants none of the Pacman, never did, and this fantasy fight is just that- a fantasy that will never happen. Plus, Floyd's career is all but over. Let it go, focus on Amir 'the hairs on my chinny, chin, chin' Khan... at least he's fighting a threat.

But whatever helps you sleep at night.
                True that..
                Even DLH states "ITS ULTIMATELY UP TO MAYWEATHER"
                0:49 INTO VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  He did agree to the tests....
                  stop talking out of your ass.

he agreed to a test with a cut off date and with him knowing the dates what's the purpose of the tests then??

he has to agree to the tests without knowing the dates and if they want to they can take the blood on fight day.

floyd and mosley went through it why can't he?

and a big LOL @ not wanting to be tested on fight day.

someone who goes up in weight and pretends to be a warrior scared of being tested on fight day? lol

Comment

But even KONTZ said on 24/7 ; WE NEED AT LEAST A WEEK

I wonder why that is lol

Comment

Floyd's first demand was 14 days cut off.....Pac refused

During the 2nd negotiation, Pac agreed up to 7 days of random blood test.....Floyd then stated there was no negotiation.....the 2nd negotiation was confirmed by HBO PRESIDENT Ross Greenburg but Floyd denied it...

Who do you think is avoiding the fight?

if i was Pac, I would never fight Floyd.....as long as the majority of boxing fans, media and analysts believe Floyd is the one avoiding Pac, im ok for Pac NOT fighting Floyd.....

Pac does NOT need Mayweather at this point....

Pac was raised in a country where superstitions still affects a lot of people. Pac lost to Morales and he attributed this due to the blood tests he took before the fight....

Before his fights, Pac would always ride the Pac bus THEN alight and drive his car.
                      After his fights, Pac would always go to Quiapo Church to pray.....

Well i guess this is something a person born and raised in a western country could never understand.....
                      its similar to Yin Yang and Feng Shui beliefs of east asian people....they would never buy a condominium in the 4th floor even if its 20% cheaper....

Comment

Working...
                      X