Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be remembered as the greater fighter: Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Yeah, you're right. Marquez beat the sh it out Pac. I never should have thought Pac was better
    Well PAC beat jmm 3 times there's no reason why you shouldn't think PAC was better than Floyd. 3 razor close wins is better than 1 convincing win. But actually it was a cheated scales convincing win.
    If you thought PAC was greater than Floyd before jmm koed PAC, there is no reason to change mind after jmm put PAC to sleep, almost killing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      back in 2010 when ppl thought pac is the goat, i'm glad i voted for floyd
      Pacquiao still had the better career overall.

- he didn't have home referees and judges
      - he moved up more weight divisions
      - he won titles in more weight divisions
      - he was smaller than most of his opponents from 2009 on
      - he never avoided anybody
      - he didn't cherry-pick faded opponents
      - he was exciting, he didn't run like a frightened chicken in the ring

Comment

• Floyd beat everybody and actually gave back to the sport. Opened gyms, got drug testing as a standard, never lost. No contest!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

You got to be the most fool motherfcuker I've ever seen type on a keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Floyd beat everybody and actually gave back to the sport. Opened gyms, got drug testing as a standard, never lost. No contest!
            Beat up women, cherry-picked his opponents, avoided the best when they were in their prime, had a gay relationship with a teen-aged boy (Bieber), used IV injections to cover up cheating, etc.

Comment

without arum pacquiao would have lost all 4 fights to marquez.

Comment

• btw pacquiaos paper belt @154 vs margarito is a joke, he won titles at catchweights against drained opponents. better career than floyd? haha don't make me laugh

Comment

Beat up women, cherry-picked his opponents, avoided the best when they were in their prime, had a gay relationship with a teen-aged boy (Bieber), used IV injections to cover up cheating, etc.
                  He didn't cherry pick anybody lol. Pacuiqo cherrypicked everybody, thats his entire career!!!

Your dad is gay so I'm not sure why you have somehting against gays?

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    He didn't cherry pick anybody lol. Pacuiqo cherrypicked everybody, thats his entire career!!!

Your dad is gay so I'm not sure why you have somehting against gays?
                    Floyd waited until boxers were past their prime:

Genaro Hernandez (Oscar had already beaten him)
                    Shane Mosley (age 40, had been in many wars)
                    Manny Pacquiao (Floyd wasn't interested until he saw Pacquiao KOed by JMM)
                    Oscar De La Hoya (Floyd avoided him for ten years)

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Well PAC beat jmm 3 times there's no reason why you shouldn't think PAC was better than Floyd. 3 razor close wins is better than 1 convincing win. But actually it was a cheated scales convincing win.
                      If you thought PAC was greater than Floyd before jmm koed PAC, there is no reason to change mind after jmm put PAC to sleep, almost killing him.
                      When comparing Floyd and Pac, one convincing loss carries more weight than none at all

Comment

Working...
                      X