No announcement yet.

Paul Williams shoulder was SWOLLEN...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams shoulder was SWOLLEN...

Did anyone notice how BIG and SWOLLEN it was compared to the other one during the post fight ring interview? he must've torn something when he landed on it.

3:10 is where you can see his shoulder...its huge.

Did anyone notice the dude translating lol..."he was too open, he left me a lot of room to come in and punch him"..lol
    Last edited by PrinceCharlez; 11-22-2010, 01:41 AM.

Oh well. it shouldn't be used as an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Oh well. it shouldn't be used as an excuse.
      U must didnt read what i wrote...he must've torn something when he landed on it...landed on it..landed on it...landed on it...hence getting ko and falling on it, never said thats why he lost the fight...

Comment

His brain was swollen after that shot, thats for sure!!! Shoulder is fine. The chin is the question!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
          U must didnt read what i wrote...he must've torn something when he landed on it...landed on it..landed on it...landed on it...hence getting ko and falling on it, never said thats why he lost the fight...
          man your English is ghetto...

Comment

War martinez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

white pride!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                Did anyone notice how BIG and SWOLLEN it was compared to the other one during the post fight ring interview? he must've torn something when he landed on it.

3:10 is where you can see his shoulder...its huge.

Did anyone notice the dude translating lol..."he was too open, he left me a lot of room to come in and punch him"..lol
                most likely camera angle, or the fact that his right deltoids are simply bigger.

Comment

Two consecutive Title fights has proven that Height and reach advantages are nothing compared to real Fighters like Pacman and Martinez!

Comment

looks fine to me, seems to shrug his shoulders a bit, no sign of pain.

I don't think a straight drop onto your shoulder would cause a muscle tear anyway, exspecialy for a fit 168lber, professional boxer, onto canvas...
                    Last edited by F A R L A P; 11-22-2010, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X