Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez:"I believe the best challenge for my career would be Mayweather,"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the fight that Martinez should go for, And i want to see if Mayweather has it in him to challenge himself, Martinez isnt with Top rank, Martinez isnt with GBP or Don King, And Martinez isnt afraid of needles,Martinez wouldnt be afraid to do OSDT so this fight would be easy to make no excuse.

Comment

There is that other possibility not many ppl seem to be entertaining. Floyd's uncle is going to the slammer for sure. Does he want to work with his father again? Floyd has his own legal problems too. He also has impending nuptials.

He might extend that vacation indefinitely OR until he runs out of money.

Comment

Martinez will win IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
          Martinez will win IMO.
          only if floyd fights him.........

Comment

Another alternative for Martinez is for him and Hopkins to fight in Catchweight!

Comment

So Martinez wants to be the one to take Floyd's 0.

Good for him.

More money in May-Pac, and Pac is the easier challenge from Mayweather's point of view.

May is backed up into a corner. Is he going to retire again or dare to be great?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Yet he dominated the guy that was p4p #3 in 2 rds. Floyd won't fight the p4p#1 guy or the p4p#3 guy now......

no but he's already beaten the no.2, no.3, and no.4 ranked p4p fighters at the time in marquez, mosley, hatton

Comment

Working...
                X