Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez:"I believe the best challenge for my career would be Mayweather,"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Martinez but you can tell he's a nooby.

lol King ***y doesn't know that Mayweather is walking duck-fest. There's no way Mayweather even looks twice at Martinez after already looking once.

Not only is Martinez the King of the ***y faces but he's a phenom in the ring. Mayweather didn't want it from other fighters in the past and he won't want any from handsome-boy mc pretty face aka The King of the ***y Faces, Sergio Martinez.

Mayweather should just retire so we don't have to keep having these kinds of discussions though.

Comment

Martinez should fight margarito to avenge his first loss and to collect an easy payday! No plaster no can win, can also make some cash on the fight. what else does cheato have? Then Martinez should fight at whatever weight Pac or Mayweather wants, collect BIG-TIME and retire!!!!! **** trying to prove ****, make the cash and enjoy your life SANE!!!!!

Comment

Martinez has balls. I give him props but alot of people challenge Mayweather and he is known for ducking and dodgeing.

Martinez deserves a big money fight after the performance against Pwill and he might have to move up to 168 for it. Ward vs Martinez would be another great fight.

Comment

Martinez knows the truth.

He knows Mayweather will bring him the most money and that Pacroid is a HBO fraud.

Bottom line. Pacquiao is a fraud fighting old, washed up fighters and Martinez wants none of this joke.

Comment

If Mayweather were to fight next I don't see how he couldn't fight Pacman or Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              sergio feels pac is too small and he wont get enough credit if he beats pac given the size difference between them.....

now, at anyweight i dont think floyd would fight sergio at all!.....
              NB: Prior to this, Sergio had picked Floyd to beat Manny, so the reference to "challenge" might just mean he sees Floyd as a better fighter, thus, would be a better challenge for him.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                saw i post all the times he said floyd would beat pac previous to that. not to mention floyd is he best challenege. so what does that tell you

haha

*******s taking ls
                Yea, i remember watching that video on youtube, actually, with him picking FLoyd over Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  NB: Prior to this, Sergio had picked Floyd to beat Manny, so the reference to "challenge" might just mean he sees Floyd as a better fighter, thus, would be a better challenge for him.
                  that was before pac beat the **** out of sergio's daddy in margo.....after that,he changed his tune and thinks pac would beat floyd......hmmmmmmn

could it be because he knows if he fights pac win or lose, hed get a beating?..hmmn

and id he fights floyd, the worst thing that can happen is him losing in a decision?...hmmmn

Comment

well goodluck any threat mayweather sees he will duck. happy hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                      If Mayweather were to fight next I don't see how he couldn't fight Pacman or Martinez.

Depends how long he is on the sidelines. If it's first half of 2011 he should choose a challenge, if he can't fight until the second half he may need a tune up.

Comment

Working...
                      X