Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly speaking, no hate involved but......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly speaking, no hate involved but......

How many people saw Paul Williams get knockedout and said to themselves "Boy i ****ing wish that was Floyd Mayweather who got ktfo like that"???????????????????? I know i did. He needs something like that 2 happen 2 him so he can shut the **** up. That ignorant terd. Lol.

lol....it did'nt strike my mind but thats how i feel now...

Comment

Floyd was the last person on my mind since he's hardly a fighter anymore.

Comment

no, I'm not yesir.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-21-2010, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          lol....it did'nt strike my mind but thats how i feel now...
          i said it 2 myself after i saw the slow mo replays. i was like ****, i would love 2 see Floyd get his **** broke like that 1 day.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            How many people saw Paul Williams get knockedout and said to themselves "Boy i ****ing wish that was Floyd Mayweather who got ktfo like that"???????????????????? I know i did. He needs something like that 2 happen 2 him so he can shut the **** up. That ignorant terd. Lol.
            Can you inmagine Mayweather Mosley round 2 being like that LOL. It wouldn't matter because Floyd can still say he's better than SSR, Ali , and Duran because they have more lost.

Comment

lol at people who say floyd is not important but they cant stop talking about him (and making threads) on a night when hbo shows martinez, williams, pacquiao and margarito.

Comment

To be honest I wouldn't really wanna see no one get knocked out like that.

That was brutal.

Comment

You're just a hater

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    lol at people who say floyd is not important but they cant stop talking about him (and making threads) on a night when hbo shows martinez, williams, pacquiao and margarito.
                    yea but aint much 2 talk about honestly. the pac-marg fight is done w.it and paul got ko in 2 rounds. its shocking but how theres been like 20 threads made saying just that.

Comment

Working...
                    X