Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Fight Conference Martinez: "Pacquiao To Small For Me, I'd Fight Floyd Or Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Fight Conference Martinez: "Pacquiao To Small For Me, I'd Fight Floyd Or Cotto"

Martinez says Pacquiao is too small for him to fight. Says he would fight Floyd. Or Cotto. When asked "what mistake did Paul Williams make?" Martinez said "He took the rematch." It gets better. Martinez had a cold coming into the fight. Paul Williams wants a rematch as well.

Ill have more quotes shortly.

I guess this means he'll fight Cotto 'cause Martinez lives too far for Floyd.

Comment

it's official, floyd now on PERMANENT vacation

Comment

Martinez respects Pac.

Still I'd want to see a Martinez-Pac matchup, but I think Sergio knows that he'd have to cater to Pacquiao's catchweight demand if that fight were to go through.

Let's see what Mayweather or Cotto does.

Comment

this martinez guy is on a side meth - floyd sr

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
            Martinez says Pacquiao is too small for him to fight. Says he would fight Floyd. Or Cotto. When asked "what mistake did Paul Williams make?" Martinez said "He took the rematch." It gets better. Martinez had a cold coming into the fight. Paul Williams wants a rematch as well.

Ill have more quotes shortly.
            very humble man. and knows the truth. that he is big and should only fights big. not like the other who is so big but looking to fight for small ones

Comment

Floyd is more scared of Sergio than Pacquiao, itll never heappen.

Cotto is 154, i dont want Sergio going that low.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                Argentina is a lot farther than Puerto Rico.

Floyd's on permanent vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                  You Criticise Floyd for not fighting Sergio yet you'd give Manny a pass

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Martinez respects Pac.

Still I'd want to see a Martinez-Pac matchup, but I think Sergio knows that he'd have to cater to Pacquiao's catchweight demand if that fight were to go through.

Let's see what Mayweather or Cotto does.
                    lol Manny always get's off easy.

The guy is a permanent handicap in the Boxing Ring

Comment

Working...
                    X