Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Fight Conference Martinez: "Pacquiao To Small For Me, I'd Fight Floyd Or Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
    Mayweather came in 150 in weight in fighting Oscar for the 154lbs crown 2yrs ago. He should be heavier by now. By the way can any one tell me how heavy was Floyd and Mosley during fight night and don't bother telling me the weight day before the fight.
    cannot be found....but floyd was as huge as shane that night, you coudl'nt see any size advantage for shane,and there aint no way any of them were below 160 at that time!

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
      Manny is too small for Martinez, but Floyd fights in the same weight class and is almost the same size as Pac.
      same division doesnt mean same weight or body weight. Floyd weighed 150 lbs against Oscar. im pretty sure he gained some weight in 3 yrs and he wont be that far from 156 lbs. Manny's weight in his last fight didnt even reach 145 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        cannot be found....but floyd was as huge as shane that night, you coudl'nt see any size advantage for shane,and there aint no way any of them were below 160 at that time!
        Mayweather would never gain that much weight after a weigh In, and he has no history of gaining tons of weight like that, and he likes to preserve his speed.

Comment

i love Martinez , he know`s whats up

i still want pac vs martinez thou.. win or lose for pac, it would be a great fight

pac vs martinez is also comparable to pac vs may in comes of his legacy if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            The weight never was said. But Mayweather is known for not gaining much weight after a weigh in, But I guess he was around 151-155? Which even for him with his history would be alot after a weigh in.
            Floyd's 2 latest fights, his fight night weigh in are not recorded? Why the secrecy floyd?
            Last edited by AFighter4U; 11-21-2010, 01:34 AM.

Comment

martinez is ducking pac!

Comment

Floyd's 2 latest fight his fight night weigh in are not recorded? Why the secrecy floyd?
                He not the only one that does this, and he's done it more then just his last 2 fights.

edit: But anyway who knows, he could be that high too... either way I want to see either fight Martinez if they dont fight each other.
                Last edited by DE100; 11-21-2010, 01:35 AM.

Comment

"DUECES boxing, im going on vacation"
                  Last edited by PinoyZoi; 11-21-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    He not the only one that does this, and he's done it more then just his last 2 fights.

edit: But anyway who knows, he could be that high too... either way I want to see either fight Martinez if they dont fight each other.

Shhhh. The only Mexican fighter at this time that has a big chance of beating Manny just has to be too big for his own good.

Comment

Shhhh. The only Mexican fighter at this time that has a big chance of beating Manny just has to be to big for his one good.
                      hes not mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X