• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow just Wow.

thats boxing folks

Comment

• Originally posted by jester2trife View Post
      I never post here but had to when I saw that, WOW...A total fluke shot, but highlight reel KO nonetheless.
      How was that a fluke! He landed a few good left hooks earlier. It as just a matter of time before he caught him flush.

Comment

• Perfect and I win 750k because of it!

Comment

• I am in total shock and disbelief right now. That was CRAZY! My boy P-will may never be the same again. That was a CRUSHING KO! He got flattened for real! OMG!

Comment

• WHATT? lol i mean i knew Martinez would win but in the 2nd round? lmao DAMN so much for the Punisher. I believe the 1st fight Martinez got it.. i guess he knew not to let it go the distance lol. Good shht Martinez

Comment

• KO of the year!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
                Emanuel Steward is a hater. He hated on Sergio when he was fighting Pavlik, and he was hating on Sergio on the first round. Sergio can't even get compliment from the man after a second round KO!!
                He is. He was on Williams sack the whole night in the first fight, how he's a street fighter, Martinez lacked street instinct, etc. Take that.

After their first fight I knew it was a matter of time before Martinez showed Williams that MW power. Williams got hurt in the first fight, he must've forgot.

Comment

• Williams got Hattoned!!!!!

Comment

• Martinez signature shot landed just at the right spot. Let us pray nothing serious will happen to PW

Comment

• I bet Williams saw fairies and little green men.

Comment

Working...
                      X