Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves to be Fighter of the Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who deserves to be Fighter of the Year?

Neither Floyd nor Pac deserve to be called FotY IMO.
    For me I think either the winners of Martinez/Williams, Froch/Abraham, or Khan/Maidana are good candidates to be called FotY. If Martinez beats Williams I see him as the likely Fighter of the Year.
    Another fighter I like to mention is Jean Pascal, who has a pretty good chance at beating Hopkins. If he beats him he might also be a good candidate as well, since he beat an undefeated Chad Dawson. What do you think?

Sugar shane Mosley

Comment

Martinez if he wins tomorrow. If not pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
        Neither Floyd nor Pac deserve to be called FotY IMO.
        For me I think either the winners of Martinez/Williams, Froch/Abraham, or Khan/Maidana are good candidates to be called FotY. If Martinez beats Williams I see him as the likely Fighter of the Year.
        Another fighter I like to mention is Jean Pascal, who has a pretty good chance at beating Hopkins. If he beats him he might also be a good candidate as well, since he beat an undefeated Chad Dawson. What do you think?
        I think if Khan beats Maidana, then I'm picking him. That means he beat Malignaggi and Maidana, which is a pretty good especially after people see him as glass jaw.

*yeah yeah i know Paul is no puncher, but still, Khan gave him a boxing lesson

Comment

Martinez or Pacquiao.

Maybe Bradley.

Also Khan if he beats Maidana.

Comment

I'd still go with Pacquiao. Aint nothing like beating up bigger opponents.

Comment

martinez if he beats williams
              pacquaio if not

froch would have been a good candidate if the judges in denmark saw the same fight i did

Comment

If Martinez wins, it is clearly him. If he losses. and then Pascal wins then is Pascal. If both Martinez and Pascal losses then it Fernando Montiel, with Juanma being the runner up.

Comment

Montiel's had a good year. Shame he couldn't squeeze in one more fight due to that motorcycle crash.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather

/jk

Comment

Working...
                    X