Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lunch Lady- "Mayweather is scared of pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is the only sport today that brings the family together for a great time. The only sport. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
      Today i found out my lunch lady is Filipino, i was about to go elie seckbach on here and drop my tray to interview her but considering there was meatballs for lunch it was a quickie, heres the interview transcript

ALLBOXING24/7: Pacquiao-Margarito did you watch?

Filipino: Ofcourse, we watch every fight at home, crime rato zero when he fight!"
      ALLBOXING24/7: Yes indeed, is mayweather next?

Filipino: No mayweather is scared of pacquiao he dont want 40million dollar.

ALLBOXING24/7: Thank you for your time, my pleasure.

Probably my best interview so far..right?
      Well if the Filipino Lunch lady said so it must be true....lol

No but really, Im a contractor and I deal with this Filipino business owner, recently I went into his shop and saw a bunch of pics of Pac on the wall and a few Sports newspaper clippings. So I ask him if he is a fan and he says "yes Manny is the best fighter ever", So Im like"What do you think of Floyd?", He says, "Floyd is scared". So I laugh and Im ask, What do you think of the Fights with JMM and Pac, He says, Who? I repeat and he dont know who I am talking about, So I ask him about the fight with Cotto and he dont know who I am talking about so I started getting the vibe. So I get dumb and Say, "well at least his next fight with Daid Haye he will have a cake walk" and he says "YES MANNY THE BEST"....lmao
      That whole conversation reminded so much of the Pac fans on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

No but really, Im a contractor and I deal with this Filipino business owner, recently I went into his shop and saw a bunch of pics of Pac on the wall and a few Sports newspaper clippings. So I ask him if he is a fan and he says "yes Manny is the best fighter ever", So Im like"What do you think of Floyd?", He says, "Floyd is scared". So I laugh and Im ask, What do you think of the Fights with JMM and Pac, He says, Who? I repeat and he dont know who I am talking about, So I ask him about the fight with Cotto and he dont know who I am talking about so I started getting the vibe. So I get dumb and Say, "well at least his next fight with Daid Haye he will have a cake walk" and he says "YES MANNY THE BEST"....lmao
        lmaooooo yeah pacquiao is just god to them, id love to see there aspect on the sport of boxing, but i guess pacquiao is boxing for them

Comment

lmfaoooo vintage
          that anthony anderson look alike is the funniest of the bunch...."mayweather if youre watching youtube, dont take the fight..duck him"......lol

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

i asked this puerto riqueno waiter in habichuelas cafe and (he said he was a boxing fan) about cotto and pacquiao...he said cotto got robbed and that manny was using plaster- reminds me of dumbass whiny cottards in this froumz who pretend to be boxing fans....true story!.....
            Last edited by puga; 11-18-2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              I've never seen this before.

This is just like a pac-may thread acted out...
              not a single one of em thinks floyd is gonna win.........lol

Comment

I actually think this is still relevant.

Comment

lmaooooo yeah pacquiao is just god to them, id love to see there aspect on the sport of boxing, but i guess pacquiao is boxing for them
                  have you been to the phillippines to know this?....obviuosly not..... this was the first time youve met a filipino huh?...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    have you been to the phillippines to know this?....obviuosly not..... this was the first time youve met a filipino huh?...
                    I have a filipino girl on my messenger, she loves pacquaio and doesn't even watch boxing
                    cool with me cause man she is fine as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
                      I have a filipino girl on my messenger, she loves pacquaio and doesn't even watch boxing
                      cool with me cause man she is fine as hell.
                      pinoys love pac as a boxer......but dont give a crap about his singing , his movies ..he gets ****ted on as a politician now by the public..whats annoying is when ignorant mother****ers say pac is like god in the phillipines which is total BS...

Comment

Working...
                      X