No announcement yet.

People dont realise how much floyd must hate pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Yet floyd still is guaranteed more than $10 mil more per fight then Manny. If that is stealing someone's shine then rob the **** out of me right now.

Another ***** ***** only caring about money..

Comment

Look at it logically. Floyd saw Pac destroy Cotto, Margarito and De La Hoya at 147. Would you want to get into the ring with someone you know is stronger, faster and can take your hardest punch and tap his gloves together as if to say "is that all you got"?

Floyd is terrified and he has legit reason to be.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
        the only reason floyd retired after hatton fight was because he wanted everybody to fight each other in the 147 divison, win or lose, he fights the winner out of the group. he didnt wanna risk going through cotto, margarito etc because when u consectively fight world class fighters u will eventually lose.

however, during that period pacquiao came along and the rest is history
        This is a true statement, these guys wer all gonna fight and beat in another and he could avoid having to fight each one of them. Not to mention the smear campaign started by crack head ass Roger and the rest of the Mayweather's without an ounce of proof. I wasn't aware they had medical degrees to make that type of distinction.

I don't remember them being to worried about so called cleaning up the sport in any of his previous fights in his career. This was nothing more than a calculated smear campaign by the Mayweather's to try and discredit Pac and justify not fighting him.

Comment

Yet floyd still is guaranteed more than $10 mil more per fight then Manny. If that is stealing someone's shine then rob the **** out of me right now.
          Really? hows that? if the fight happens its going to be 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
            Even when Floyd agreed to a 50/50 the first time he was going to make more money than Pacquiao because he was going to get a bigger share of the PPV, live gate, promoters share, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
              just a few years ago, mayweather had nothing to do with pacquiao. different weights and the idea of 1 vs 2 was never mentioned. forward a few years later and pac has done what everybody wanted to floyd mayweather to do

clean the 147 division!

and he sure is number 1

he must hate it, if manny wasnt around floyd would be fighter of the decade and nobody can say anything about his career

pacs a annoying mosquito that floyd cant do anything about
              Wrong, he can squash the Mosquito if he has the balls to get in the ring against The Mosquito.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                Another ***** ***** only caring about money..

*****= when a poster dares post a true statement that doesn't praise or slurp manny.

Comment

i'll send the goons

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    at this point I agree or close to it. Just reacting to pullcounters post. Its hard to argue manny stole floyd's shine when flloyd's guarantee in May was $10 mil more than Manny's 6 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Look at it logically. Floyd saw Pac destroy Cotto, Margarito and De La Hoya at 147. Would you want to get into the ring with someone you know is stronger, faster and can take your hardest punch and tap his gloves together as if to say "is that all you got"?

Floyd is terrified and he has legit reason to be.
                      That is why I say, the biggest obstacle is not OST, it is Floyd's fear of Manny. Once he overcomes that fear, we have a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X