No announcement yet.

Delahoya had a split decision with Floyd, DLH quite on his stool fighting Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    from a boxing fan here: f@cking floyd c0ck sucker. monkey boy is overrated. he couldn't even block ODLH punches. hehe! next..
    And with that, you prove what a moron you actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      garbage theory, both Oscar and JMM said that they would favor Floyd Mayweather to beat Pac. No reason to lie really since Floyd talks copious amount of crap.
      They have the reason to lie, pac made DLH quit lol.. pac made Oscar quit in his stool. That will forever leave a grudge on pac for doing that to him. i'm sure he hates pac's guts deep inside lol. He got embarrassed. As for JMM, come on man we all know the guy hates pacs guts for knocking him 4 times.. Geez??
      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-18-2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

It all depends on the weight?? Delahoya fought Floyd at super welterweight. Pac has proven he can fight at super welterweight with margacheato. So if Delahoya can do that to floyd in super welterweight, I'm sure pac can be more offensive minded and land more shots even in that weight.

Yup, you guessed even in super welterweight. margarito was like oscar when oscar fought Floyd. offensive minded and doesn't have the care in the world if he gets hit as long as he lands those punches. and what did pac do to margarito He ****ed him up.

Pac is the best offensive fighter. He will get those combos landing on Floyd's face for sure.
        lol...Floyd is NOTHING like Margarito not only that Pacquiao came in at 144 at the weight in and not at 150 where the fight was settled. Pacquiao was like what 147? 148? at night night. De La Hoya came in a 154 and was probably 160-165 fight night while Floyd was the smaller man.

same with pacquiao, pacquiao will be smaller and not have the ability to push around mayweather like oscar did. You are comparing Pac to Oscar, completely different weight and height, your comparison doesnt make sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
          And with that, you prove what a moron you actually are.
          Naah, yout the moron who thinks Floyd will dodge all the fighters punches that he fights with. Delahoya, the slow poke got his punches in, even if your so called defensive god suppose to block it, what more if the pac gets those combos and foot work going. It's lights out for sure. Ouchy Floyd.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-18-2010, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
            lol...Floyd is NOTHING like Margarito not only that Pacquiao came in at 144 at the weight in and not at 150 where the fight was settled. Pacquiao was like what 147? 148? at night night. De La Hoya came in a 154 and was probably 160-165 fight night while Floyd was the smaller man.

same with pacquiao, pacquiao will be smaller and not have the ability to push around mayweather like oscar did. You are comparing Pac to Oscar, completely different weight and height, your comparison doesnt make sense at all.
            I meant was Delahoya was like margarito when Margarito fought pac. Coming forward and not the care in the world to get hit on the face as how Delohoya was with Floyd. Read and comprehend.

Comment

De La Hoya was at a comfortable weight against Floyd. He was dehydrated and weight drained against Pacquiao. Not in is prime against either.

And the word is spelled QUIT

Comment

ok just for the sake of argument lets scratch of the pac vs DLh fight. And just pay attention to what Delahoya did to Floyd. And winning one judge in his favor for being the fighter that was pushing floyd and commanding the ring. And being more offensive minded and landing those shots.

Don't you think that pac who is the best offensive fighter can't land more than what Delahoya had thrown over Floyd? Come on dude. You have to admit Delahoya doesn't have the combos of pac. PAC is a rare fighter .

His combos are fast and manny. If Delahoyas can do that to Floyd it ain't rocket science pac can do better. =)
                Well, from what I've seen, Floyd has changed his style up more drasitcally. Now uses his jab like he should and I haven't seen him really shoulder roll since the De La Hoya fight, which wouldn't work on Pac.

Comment

I meant was Delahoya was like margarito when Margarito fought pac. Coming forward and not the care in the world to get hit on the face as how Delohoya was with Floyd. Read and comprehend.
                  What sense does that even make? Oscar fought Mayweather badly, Oscar didnt fight the way he normally fights and was the more aggresive guy. Oscar is nothing of a pressure fighter like Margarito.

Once again, garbage comparison...you realize your getting owned in your own thread right?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    De La Hoya was at a comfortable weight against Floyd. He was dehydrated and weight drained against Pacquiao. Not in is prime against either.

And the word is spelled QUIT
                    Aaah sorry for the mistext.. Did I hurt your feeling.. Tell your gay fighter to come and fight already. That's what you guys should be doing convincing your punk ass gay fighter to come out of his hole or to some *****s butt hole hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                      Well, from what I've seen, Floyd has changed his style up more drasitcally. Now uses his jab like he should and I haven't seen him really shoulder roll since the De La Hoya fight, which wouldn't work on Pac.
                      Floyd will do this Floyd will do that.. All fantasy land for you *****s hehe! tell your gay to come in his hole.. You guys are still defending your gay fighter when you should be convincing him to prove it in the ring..

Pathetic, Floyd will do this, floyd will do that.. Ahhh really? Hope I can see it though..

Comment

Working...
                      X