No announcement yet.

Funny pic with "ladies man" Sergio Martinez and... Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny pic with "ladies man" Sergio Martinez and... Paul Williams

the girl on p.wills right is a cutie, funny how he prefers to be next to sergio in this pic

PWill might be displaying some respect for his gf. Sergio couldn't care less.

Comment

I'm sure P-Will doesn't give a ****. He has a fight to worry about.

Comment

They're both cute. And I'm sure they don't give a rat's ass about either Williams and Martinez lol.

Comment

that means Pwill is all focused, all boxing and training on his head, no women, Martinea will get KTFO!

Comment

Sergio most likely hit that. Doesn't Paul have a kid or something?

Comment

Paul is obviously more attracted to Sergio

Comment

Are all these threads about Martinez where the title is "Sexy" Martinez "Ladies man" Martinez "Cute" Martinez..etc started by MEN?

Seriously, I like Martinez he's a good fighter and seems like a nice person but this is getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Are all these threads about Martinez where the title is "Sexy" Martinez "Ladies man" Martinez "Cute" Martinez..etc started by MEN?

Seriously, I like Martinez he's a good fighter and seems like a nice person but this is getting annoying.
                  Do you think Martinez is a handsome man?

Comment

I am not gonna lie, the first thing I noticed were the sweat marks from armpits on P'wills' shirt

Comment

Working...
                    X