No announcement yet.

Funny pic with "ladies man" Sergio Martinez and... Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Are all these threads about Martinez where the title is "Sexy" Martinez "Ladies man" Martinez "Cute" Martinez..etc started by MEN?

Seriously, I like Martinez he's a good fighter and seems like a nice person but this is getting annoying.
    i think they try to make it into a joke but it shows what they really feel inside. they hide it behind jokes like in dont be a menace the gay prison story but he try to hide it by say he jsut joking lol

Comment

Martinez got her number and went over to her house to "relax" after training.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Do you think Martinez is a handsome man?
        Yes he's handsome, I can understand why women like him. I also think david Haye is handsome but you won't see me talking about his looks. It doesn't make any sense at all.

I mean almost every thread about this dude has some serious gay vibe. Some of the posters here seem to be sexually attracted to him and that's kinda scary lol.

Comment

Originally posted by billw84 View Post

the girl on p.wills right is a cutie, funny how he prefers to be next to sergio in this pic
          How lame is this post

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Yes he's handsome, I can understand why women like him. I also think david Haye is handsome but you won't see me talking about his looks. It doesn't make any sense at all.

I mean almost every thread about this dude has some serious gay vibe. Some of the posters here seem to be sexually attracted to him and that's kinda scary lol.
            Way to faag up the thread puto

Comment

Originally posted by billw84 View Post

the girl on p.wills right is a cutie, funny how he prefers to be next to sergio in this pic
              pwill is married w/ kids, or he's still with his baby's momma.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                pwill is married w/ kids, or he's still with his baby's momma.
                he is not married the negotiations failed he wanted a catchweight marriage and a 70/30 purse split

Comment

Man I hope martinez didn't **** dat B.itch

He's gonna b drained fightnight

Comment

im a fan of sergio martinez but i tend to not go into his threads because they are usually gay

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                      i think they try to make it into a joke but it shows what they really feel inside. they hide it behind jokes like in dont be a menace the gay prison story but he try to hide it by say he jsut joking lol

Yeah,it is kind of odd really. Sure Martinez is a sharp looking dude but that isn't a reason to like him as a boxer imo. His skills in the ring are what's impressive to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X