Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOW KONCZ IS SAYING IT WOULD BE 1.5M PPVs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW KONCZ IS SAYING IT WOULD BE 1.5M PPVs...

The numbers say we’re going to hit 1.4 million or 1.5 million buys. The early trackings say we can hit 1.5 million,” said Koncz.

“And my guess is if it gets to 1.5 million that’s the highest for this year.”

Floyd Mayweather Jr., who shares the all-time PPV record of over 2.4 million in his 2007 fight with Dela Hoya, did 1.4 million in his bout with Shane Mosley last May.

Koncz was asked why it was possible for the Pacquiao-Margarito to surpass the Pacquiao-Dela Hoya which sold for 1.25 million.

“Maybe because everybody thought Oscar was just going to kill Manny,” said Koncz.

Koncz, in Los Angeles tying up a lot of loose ends, cited other reasons, the bigger reasons why the Pacquiao-Margarito did well on the TV screens.

“There are a lot of variables,” he said.

“One, people wanted to see how Manny was going to handle being a boxer and being congressman at the same time. Two, we trained in the Philippines and that raised a lot of suspicion on how he was really training for this fight. Three, the size discrepancy. And four, the styles of both fighters. Everybody knew Margarito would come at him,” Koncz explained.

--- Philstar

**** is going to be 800k

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      **** is going to be 800k
      Why don't you bet all your points on that? I'm double daring you... You can also have my avatar if you're right. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LAPIDA View Post
        Why don't you bet all your points on that? I'm double daring you... You can also have my avatar if you're right. LOL
        sig it for 100k. i bet that **** doesnt break 1mil. 900k is pushing it

Comment

800-900k..............

Comment

Mike Koncz is a piece of shit who LIES for a living.

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            sig it for 100k. i bet that **** doesnt break 1mil. 900k is pushing it
            For someone who can't even count to a decade properly,
            you're humping that '9 out of 10' shit pretty hard.

Comment

If Pacquiao vs. Margarito did 1.5 Mil. PPV buys.
              OMG. Congrads to Manny and his team for carrying a event like this for the sport of boxing.

That would be very impressive!

Comment

when are the real numbers released

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
                  when are the real numbers released
                  I got 'em but I can't tell you.

Comment

This fight will do over a million...1.2-1.4 million like I called it 2 weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                    X