Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Conte Speaks on Shane Mosley Dropping His Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Conte Speaks on Shane Mosley Dropping His Lawsuit

The $12 million dollar defamation lawsuit filed against me in 2008 by Shane Mosley has finally been voluntarily dismissed. I look forward to more productive endeavors.

[Click Here To Read More]

And that's that.

So he knowingly took performance enhancers. Not like we didn't already know that though

Comment

I guess this makes Conte a better man

Comment

since mosley is black its ok for him to be a cheater

Comment

A lot of figthers take performance enhancing drugs. Especially the "ELITE" ones.... How do you think they get the freaky speed and power?! Of course it's their hard work and dedication but it's also drugs...

Comment

Here's a nice interview where Conte talks about how if you are "ELITE", you can get away with the drug usage. If you have the right connections and money, you can get away with it.

Comment

mosley is a disgrace to the sport. mayweathers best win was a complete and utter fraud

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                A lot of figthers take performance enhancing drugs. Especially the "ELITE" ones.... How do you think they get the freaky speed and power?! Of course it's their hard work and dedication but it's also drugs...
                Thats what I say every time. If you ask me, everybody is doping. They usually just catch the low level cheap boxers doping cause they arent wealthy enough to get connections.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  mosley is a disgrace to the sport. mayweathers best win was a complete and utter fraud
                  and that's exactly why puckiao wanted no part of him when he destroyed margarita...cuz he didn't wana get in there with someone who was a complete and utter fraud...right...

Comment

Some figthers who I think are on drugs. Obviously there are a lot more but these ones come to my mind as of now:

-Manny Pacquiao
                    -Bernard Hopkins
                    -Wladimir Klitschko
                    -Vitali Klittscko
                    -David Haye
                    -Eddie Chambers
                    -Andre Ward
                    etc.

Boxing is not the only sport where drugs are used. ALL PROFESSIONAL SPORTS HAVE HEAVY PERFORMANCE DRUG USERS. I remember in my high school football team there were a lot of guys taking drugs (AND THAT WAS AT THE AMATUER LEVEL). Imagine the professional level, with all these fast and strong freaks. That's not just hard work and genetics, it's also drugs.

Comment

Working...
                    X