Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Dan Rafael) Worst that PAC-Marg PPV will do is 1.25M buys according to Arum!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are good numbers. Anywhere from 900k+. As long as it did better than the Clottey fight[700k].

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      if it does good ppv # that means a lot of people decided to just stay home and watch the fight on tv rather than go to dallas to watch it live.
      i think it's also a good thing if it really does good numbers...that means one less road block for the pac-floyd negotiation. 50-50 will be acceptable to both sides.
      PRECISELY. Those who went to the Pacman Clottey fight already figured it out that there is basically nothing to do there in Dallas that's why they would prefer to see it in PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        If it doesn't do 1.4 milli or over, Floyd won't take less than 55 -60% against Pac if negotiations restart. That's just my feeling.
        No. 50/50.
        Unlimited steroid testing with no cutoff date though.

If Pac accepts the testing and Floyd pushes for more than 50/50, then I'm done with not only Mayweather, but this sport all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          No. 50/50.
          Unlimited steroid testing with no cutoff date though.

If Pac accepts the testing and Floyd pushes for more than 50/50, then I'm done with not only Mayweather, but this sport all together.
          So you won't watch boxing nor post here anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
            Those are good numbers. Anywhere from 900k+. As long as it did better than the Clottey fight[700k].
            I agree, IMO atleast Marg have a decent fan base even after the controversy. Im expecting this ppv at 900k to 1.1 mil

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Chavez Jr routinely gets 50-100K buys on those Top Rank PPVs... but Tony could only muster 12-15K. Same target audience, they're both Mexican, and Garcia wasn't much better calibre-wise or marketability-wise than some of the opponents Jr is taking on so that should tell you something about his supposed star power.
              Marg-Mosley did 20k in attandance,

Cotto-Mosley did 250k or so PPV buys,

Cotto-Margarito did close to 500k PPV buys.

So lets not underrate the cult following that Marg brings. He might not be a world star, he might not be big draw, but he does have a loyal cult following that has always supported him and his track record when he fights big names proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
                I agree, IMO atleast Marg have a decent fan base even after the controversy. Im expecting this ppv at 900k to 1.1 mil
                I am expecting that same amount.

Like 900k to a mili.

Comment

yea right...PAC doesnt even have a Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    So you won't watch boxing nor post here anymore?
                    I can't guarantee that I would never watch an HBO boxing telecast, but when it comes to following boxing hardcore and posting on this message board, yes that will end.

Comment

Its kind've a shame how many ppl streamed it on the computer. No fight will ever do 2.5 million with all these decent streams all over the internet. Whats hilarious is Shaefer predicted Mayweather-Mosley could do 4 million PPV's. I remember LOL real hard when I read that.

Comment

Working...
                      X