Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: Victories over which fighter would've been more impressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post
    Assuming Pacquiao can beat Bradley, then its definitely Bradley. The guy is in his prime, undefeated & way better than a Margarito (without plaster)..
    Do you have any evidence at all that would cause you to believe you've ever seen a Margarito WITH plaster?

Comment

Originally posted by SNVDoublePunch! View Post
      Do you have any evidence at all that would cause you to believe you've ever seen a Margarito WITH plaster?
      I've never seen God either..

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post
        I've never seen God either..
        I've never seen the tooth fairy, I just assume she doesn't exist though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
          LOL at discrediting. For dominating a heavier opponent
          Two types I disregard completely:

1. The "Now that Manny beat Margo for an eight world title, he's a top 5 of ALL TIME!" type.

and

2. The "That Margarito fight was meaningless and Margarito has only had two fights without plaster and he was never any good to begin with, mmmm Mayweather balls!" type.

Both are absurd parodies of themselves.

Comment

the bradley fight is more meaningful after he takes care of business at 140. if he had fought him instead of marg it wouldve been too early.

assuming bradley beats alexander, then pac's training partner khan, then we have a proper meaningful fight between the 2 by the end of 2011

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              the bradley fight is more meaningful after he takes care of business at 140. if he had fought him instead of marg it wouldve been too early.

assuming bradley beats alexander, then pac's training partner khan, then we have a proper meaningful fight between the 2 by the end of 2011
              ...So, for a fight in November of this year, it would've been too early, yet MORE meaningful to Pac's legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by SNVDoublePunch! View Post
                ...So, for a fight in November of this year, it would've been too early, yet MORE meaningful to Pac's legacy?
                AFTER you missed that word.

Im saying he was right to not fight Bradley yet. Legacy wise, a Bradley win next year is better than a bradley win this year, especially if Bradley beats Khan and alexander.

Comment

Bradley and Berto are to soft for Pacquiao. Sorry but they would get absolutely destroyed in under 6 rounds by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    AFTER you missed that word.

Im saying he was right to not fight Bradley yet. Legacy wise, a Bradley win next year is better than a bradley win this year, especially if Bradley beats Khan and alexander.
                    So, the thread is whether it WOULD'VE been better for his legacy to fight Margarito, Berto or Bradley. Are you saying the current Bradley would've been better or only the future Bradley, if all goes well with him? Because the thread is definitely about during the November 13th 2010 date, which one would be better of the three fighters I mentioned, legacy-wise.

Comment

I noticed that all Ur options were of welterweights & below!!If Ur trying to make a case for Pacman fighting Margarito u've already ****ed up!!This fight was supposed to be for a 154lb title!!Margarito is not,was not & will never be a top 154lb fighter!!The greatest fighters of this generation are 2 superstars who dictate who,when & if they fight the best!!I'll repeat(Margarito was not,is not & will never be the best fighter at 154)!!

Comment

Working...
                      X