No announcement yet.

probably the reason why floyd doubt himself against pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably the reason why floyd doubt himself against pacman

Pacman's fight against Cotto, Clottey and margarito are awesome win.

Floyd's win do think is really impressive?

Check this out:

floyd outboxed JMM because JMM is not the same fighter that he was in a weight of 142. he is slower and already faced a great boxer in his unused weight.

mosley is an aging boxer who couldnt even come back in his stool in the 6th round. and his fight against Mora proved it.

floyd probably knew belittles his win compares with Pac.

do you honestly believe that or are you just being a troll?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      do you honestly believe that or are you just being a troll?
      do u think JMM is as fast as he was in his natural weight?

Mosley caught the father time and boxingscene knows it lol

Comment

Floyd is just funny sometime LOL. I mean when Pac whooped Cotto azz and they did an interview on Mayweather, Mayweather must have said that PAC was one dimensional and he saw no versatility in Pac. He would whoop Pac azz badly, easy fight, easy work. That **** was funny because here you have a guy that just destroyed one of the best fighter in the world and you could just call him easy work. I bet his Floyd vagina was dead dry while saying that LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          do u think JMM is as fast as he was in his natural weight?

Mosley caught the father time and boxingscene knows it lol

thats understandable so how did you feel about Margarito?

Comment

imagine if you were ducking a couple dangerous guys for the past 5 years then someone else comes along and destroys those same guys you were ducking. mentally you would be a wreck and you would probably start lashing out violently at everyone, even family members.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Pacman's fight against Cotto, Clottey and margarito are awesome win.

Floyd's win do think is really impressive?

Check this out:

floyd outboxed JMM because JMM is not the same fighter that he was in a weight of 142. he is slower and already faced a great boxer in his unused weight.

mosley is an aging boxer who couldnt even come back in his stool in the 6th round. and his fight against Mora proved it.

floyd probably knew belittles his win compares with Pac.
              Sergio Mora defeated Vernon Forrest,the man is a very good fighter,if he had power people would jock him.

Comment

The JMM fight was a sham.

But I give Floyd credit for the Mosley win. Old or not, Shane almost had Floyd out of commission. He showed a lot of heart in the 2nd round. Lesser fighters would have been stopped or at least knocked down in that round.

Mayweather recovered and gave Mosley a boxing lesson for the remaining 10 rounds.

If it weren't for the Mosley win, Floyd's comeback would have been pointless. Mosley was the top 147 fighter at the time, and a lot of people accused Floyd of ducking Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  thats understandable so how did you feel about Margarito?
                  i heard margarito's socket is fractured?

dont tell me mosley had too?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    imagine if you were ducking a couple dangerous guys for the past 5 years then someone else comes along and destroys those same guys you were ducking. mentally you would be a wreck and you would probably start lashing out violently at everyone, even family members.

Mosley and JMM? I don't know what your talking about man Manny has not been mentally a wreck didn't even know he lashed out a everyone.

link or GTFO

Comment

Working...
                    X