Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabie View Post
    who says it's illegal? I didn't. Again, you are full of assumptions sir.

I said, they saw an over-the-counter-drug....please read.
    Ok, they saw an over the counter drug that was legal..and?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      There is no banned substance in Hydroxycut and the only thing they found anyway was sweetener. So in other words, their su****ions were wrong. Didn't stop them from demanding extra tests - right before the fight, no less . Oh, the irony.
      Fine, I'll concede. Nevertheless, Hydroxycut did at one point contain ephedra, which warranted a complaint. Now what evidence does Mayweather have that he should be given random OST? Show me what A-side meth is before you present an argument please. I mean...that is what the Mayweathers are accusing him of, right? THEN show me why the Mayweathers should demand extra testing.

Comment

Originally posted by H.E.R. View Post
        Fine, I'll concede. Nevertheless, Hydroxycut did at one point contain ephedra, which warranted a complaint. Now what evidence does Mayweather have that he should be given random OST? Show me what A-side meth is before you present an argument please. I mean...that is what the Mayweathers are accusing him of, right? THEN show me why the Mayweathers should demand extra testing.
        pacs performance and the rumors of juicing for years. and as he said, i guy that weighed in at 144 cracking the ribs of a jr middle weight.

that warrants the want of testing to make sure dude isnt juicing and playing on an even playing field

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          pacs performance and the rumors of juicing for years. and as he said, i guy that weighed in at 144 cracking the ribs of a jr middle weight.

that warrants the want of testing to make sure dude isnt juicing and playing on an even playing field
          The rumors stemmed from Mayweather Sr. That argument doesn't hold up in a child's courtroom.

Again...show me A-side meth.

Comment

Then every media outlet has failed also.

And...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...of-ephedra-use
            Yeah but Only Pac's camp was saying it had ephedra, everyone else just took the bait including you. As soon as they said the banned substance was Hydroxycut I knew they were full of ****, it was banned a couple of years ago because of the ephedra, it's still banned now but it doesn't have ephedra.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Ok, they saw an over the counter drug that was legal..and?
              Please read and re-read my posting.

i didn't say it was illegal. I said that at least there's a "smoking gun" there most specially with Margarito's history and proven "cheating".

With Pacquiao, there were no RED FLAGS up nor real "smoking gun" other than:

• "boy is he fast, strong despite going up the weight divisions...we're scared of him!"

With Pacquiao, at least he has fought fighters that Mayweather has ducked in Cotto and Margarito despite his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Pretty much accurate if you are a real boxing fan.

A boring Floyd doesn't even deserve 40.
                BOB ARUM: Well, I think he’s (Mayweather) probably at his most marketable up to now, but I think it’s just starting. I think that the public now is beginning to appreciate this man’s talent and as the most talented fighter in the world, he will be in the position to be the biggest attraction and make the most money. I think one thing will naturally follow the other and as long as he – as he said, is cooperative with the media, knows and understands promotion, the sky is the limit.

I really believe that before he’s finished, he will earn more money than any fighter in the history of boxing.http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=6499&more=1

Comment

The rumors stemmed from Mayweather Sr. That argument doesn't hold up in a child's courtroom.

Again...show me A-side meth.
                  they came long before Sr put them out there in the media. i mean, what you say has no cred. anyways. you didnt know that HC was ephedra free

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                    BOB ARUM: Well, I think he’s (Mayweather) probably at his most marketable up to now, but I think it’s just starting. I think that the public now is beginning to appreciate this man’s talent and as the most talented fighter in the world, he will be in the position to be the biggest attraction and make the most money. I think one thing will naturally follow the other and as long as he – as he said, is cooperative with the media, knows and understands promotion, the sky is the limit.

I really believe that before he’s finished, he will earn more money than any fighter in the history of boxing.http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=6499&more=1
                    owned....................

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      they came long before Sr put them out there in the media. i mean, what you say has no cred. anyways. you didnt know that HC was ephedra free
                      Show me A-side meth.

Comment

Working...
                      X