Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    enough said m.i.c.---it's so obvious manny is hiding something, but he will be exposed---floyd's not afraid to show people that his wins are natural--he has nothing to hid--why does manny? coz he's doping---i don't give 2 ****'s who on here dislikes it---
    Floyd your not the commission, the urine test is fine but then he swears that **** will be out of Margaritos systen before the end of the fight. I find this an unbelievable slip up by Roach. Thanks for proving Floyd is right about you PED Heads.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      Floyd your not the commission, the urine test is fine but then he swears that **** will be out of Margaritos systen before the end of the fight. I find this an unbelievable slip up by Roach. Thanks for proving Floyd is right about you PED Heads.
      Roach sure does know his PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Roach sure does know his PEDs.
        Yep, and as much as I love Toney, Roach assumed the drug would be out of his system by the end of the Ruiz fight. Guess he learned how to not make that mistake again.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
          Yep, and as much as I love Toney, Roach assumed the drug would be out of his system by the end of the Ruiz fight. Guess he learned how to not make that mistake again.
          Just a damning line. Amazing the dumb things people say when they know the listener doesn't care.

Comment

Just a damning line. Amazing the dumb things people say when they know the listener doesn't care.
            Exactly, it went right over the Pac loving HBO commentators heads, also Pac fans hear no evil, but I guarantee Team Mayweather heard and took note of It.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
              And they asked for a urine test. Not a blood test. And they still fought him.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Floyd has become irrelevant.

Comment

Wow...come on! There's a huge difference between drawing blood and taking a urine test minutes before the fight. Let's also keep in mind Pacquiao's team had already said they would give urine test anytime they were asked to. Pacquiao's team even fought Margarito without the urine test.

Comment

Originally posted by H.E.R. View Post
                  Wow...come on! There's a huge difference between drawing blood and taking a urine test minutes before the fight. Let's also keep in mind Pacquiao's team had already said they would give urine test anytime they were asked to. Pacquiao's team even fought Margarito without the urine test.
                  And they know why.

Comment

u know they gonna turn a deaf ear 2 the Truth...but u know what?
                    The Truth always wins.....more people are waking up not going 4 the dumb
                    **** no more.......u see the devil uses nationality and ethnic background to cloud peoples judgements...so people on here judgin' with their heart and not objectively looking at The Truth from a mental standpoint...that's
                    why no matter how much u try 2 break down **** to poochie's fans...they gonna turn a deaf ear...like that mutha****a ain't duckin' 140 division like he ain't duckin' Black fighters....so basically arum is saying that the only loss he will take is to Mayweather no other Black fighter brings as much money....

Comment

And they know why.
                      Because they wanted to get the fight over with?

Comment

Working...
                      X