Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    No, only Roger has. Floyd Mayweather is asking for OST. That's all, Mr. Cochrane.
    But surely Mayweather Jr. listens to his uncle/trainer, right? I mean, he's one of the reasons why Mayweather's camp brought all the random OST up in the first place.

Now show me what A-side meth is. If you can't, just say it. Say you don't even know if it exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.E.R. View Post
      But surely Mayweather Jr. listens to his uncle/trainer, right? I mean, he's one of the reasons why Mayweather's camp brought all the random OST up in the first place.

Now show me what A-side meth is. If you can't, just say it. Say you don't even know if it exists.
      Yeah, he listens. And? And what do you mean he's one of the reasons? Why don't you show me where you saw that?

You're either purposely being dumb or are dumb. If it's the former, let's chat when you're serious. If it's the latter then carry on with someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
        how have u managed to stay green, usually one word against Pac and your Red K
        He is being sarcastic. He is egging you on... Stones is one of the biggest *******s on here. . . Gotcha!!!!hahahahahahA.. Good job stones. Stay undercover.

Comment

• Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
          BUT WAIT! FREDDIE SAID THEY AGREED TO OST! BUT TEAM PACQUIAO SAID 14 DAYS THEN ON 24 7 THEY SAID 7 DAYS. IDK MY BFF JILL?

This is what I've been saying all along. Since '09 it's been The Backtrack Shuffle from Team Pacquiao. And Pacmaniacs have been supporting it
          simply because they don't want to see Manny lose.

"I don't care what they do, we'll take any tests anytime." - Freddie Roach

The backtracking and contradictions continue to this day.

Comment

Yeah, they didn't think of that when they were b*tching, did they?
            You conspiring again?.. Your imagination working overtime? Keep up the good work. Stay sharp.

Comment

Yeah, he listens. And? And what do you mean he's one of the reasons? Why don't you show me where you saw that?

You're either purposely being dumb or are dumb. If it's the former, let's chat when you're serious. If it's the latter then carry on with someone else.
              Originally posted by H.E.R.
              Is this really that difficult for you to do?

Comment

Is this really that difficult for you to do?
                Ok, you aren't pretending to be dumb. Got it.

Comment

Ok, you aren't pretending to be dumb. Got it.
                  Originally posted by H.E.R.
                  Glad to see you're avoiding this request as hard as Mayweather avoiding Pacquiao.

Comment

Glad to see you're avoiding this request as hard as Mayweather avoiding Pacquiao.
                    Dude, I tell you. Whatever you say with these fanboys it will never sink in. They pretty much believe what they want to believe. They're not called *****s/fanboys for nothing.

Here's a better treatment for them:

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

And getting dumber...

Comment

Working...
                      X