Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Actually, it was the other guy who took a greater loss. One turned down $50m for $40m. The other turned down $50m for $15m (tops).
    Thats great for Floyd. Personally, I rather see him stay active and fight instead of getting into trouble because of all his free time. I think he owes it to his fans that made him "Money Mayweather" to give them more than one fight per year. Pac had had two fights in 8 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.E.R. View Post
      A picture here in the thread would be just fine.
      Are you ok, man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
        Thats great for Floyd. Personally, I rather see him stay active and fight instead of getting into trouble because of all his free time. I think he owes it to his fans that made him "Money Mayweather" to give them more than one fight per year. Pac had had two fights in 8 months.
        Me too but if staying active means charging fans $60 for fights where Stevie Wonder could guess the outcome then I'd rather he sit his ass at home. Bottom line, I want to see Floyd take on challenges and Manny do the same. They BOTH owe it to the fans.

Comment

Are you ok, man?
          I'm fine. Now show me what A-side meth is. Show me what the Mayweathers are accusing Pacquiao of being on.

Comment

I'm fine. Now show me what A-side meth is. Show me what the Mayweathers are accusing Pacquiao of being on.
            This is the issue for you? What are you, his lawyer? How the **** would we know unless he showed a willingness to submit to full testing?

Comment

• Obviously this topic hit a nerve. TS is right. Why does team PAC know what will and will not show up in a test for PED's.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                Not only that. They said Marquez was bloated at 144 but they want to fight him at 147. And they said Manny will not accept a catch weight lol

yeah pacmans ww now and they were claiming pacs opponents are weight drained yet they want to drain pacman out of his best weight now, wow what haters!

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  manny walked away, each time. get your facts str8 before attempting another point before you fail, again
                  Demanding osdt when the pressure was applied 2 fight Pacquiao was a ***** move. Him sayin he wasn't thinkin bout Boxing the 2nd time around was even more of a ***** move. But ofcourse none of this is gonna matter 2 you because your a *****.

Comment

This is the issue for you? What are you, his lawyer? How the **** would we know unless he showed a willingness to submit to full testing?
                    The Mayweathers are accusing Pacquiao of being on A-side meth. I just want to know what it looks like and what its effects are. Can you do that? Can anyone do that?

Comment

The Mayweathers are accusing Pacquiao of being on A-side meth. I just want to know what it looks like and what its effects are.
                      No, only Roger has. Floyd Mayweather is asking for OST. That's all, Mr. Cochrane.

Comment

Working...
                      X