Justin Beiber tweets for a Pacquiao-Mayweather match-up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Fuck outta here cocksucker.

Floyd accepted all of Pac's bullshit demands, and this fucking midget, cheat, steroid-head, fucker, can't take a few blood tests?

What a load of fucking shit.

You know better than that.
    Cut Floyd some slack. He wanted the fight bad enough to not say anything until after the Pac/Margarito fight was signed. And everybody knows that the best way to let people know you want to fight someone is through Justin.tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
      Why you think Pac is on roids? Cause he's doing better than May or the pathetic fighter in your avatar?
      Katsidis is a pathetic fighter?

Katsidis is the fucking truth.

Not some fucking midget **** who blows 100 million over a few blood tests.

Swallow that you ****.

Comment

The ****ing midget blew 100 million over a few blood tests.

Comprehend that, fuck-boy.

And he hasn't made any money since then. Floyd made $50 million punching his baby momma. Pac needs a business class from the Mayweathers.

At least we can agree that Katsidis is the man.

Comment

Katsidis is a pathetic fighter?

Katsidis is the fucking truth.

Not some fucking midget **** who blows 100 million over a few blood tests.

Swallow that you ****.
          Haha.

I can almost imagine you gritting your teeth and holding back tears with each response you type.

Have fun watching Katsidis getting his face sliced open in a few weeks. I can't imagine the hissy fit your anger management needing a$$ will have.

Actually it's making me laugh thinking about it.

=)

PS I agree with you on Floyd blowing that fight over the blood tests. What a shame!

=)

Comment

Lying ****. You quoted my post and I sent your ass packing with your tail between your legs.

You failed.

floyd cheated jmm at the scales , tinkerbell.

that's the truth.

it doesn't matter if it was at 147 or not.. he cheated him at the scales.

Comment

Even Justin Bieber wants to see this shit.

Pacquiao needs to grow up and take the tests.
              u mean Fraud Gayweather's "energy-sucking blood test w/ laced needles?"

Comment

Originally posted by sangresabia View Post
                And he hasn't made any money since then. Floyd made $50 million punching his baby momma. Pac needs a business class from the Mayweathers.

At least we can agree that Katsidis is the man.

Your first paragraph is indecipherable. Come back to me when you can construct a coherent opinion.

Katsidis is the man.

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                Haha.

I can almost imagine you gritting your teeth and holding back tears with each response you type.

Have fun watching Katsidis getting his face sliced open in a few weeks. I can't imagine the hissy fit your anger management needing a$$ will have.

Actually it's making me laugh thinking about it.

=)

PS I agree with you on Floyd blowing that fight over the blood tests. What a shame!

=)

Whatever you say moron.

You're not even worth the effort seeing as though you lack the capability to articulate a valid opinion. You're typing utter nonsense, boy.

Mayweather accepted Pacquiao's outlandish demands. Pacquiao refused random OST drug testing.

In the process, he was made to look like a fucking suspect cheating ****.

Any further pressure by Mayweather is justifiable.

Katsidis blows JMM out of the water.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

that's the truth.

Thanks for stating the obvious, again.

That didn't answer my question. Hence your failure.

Comment

Originally posted by HighFlyer View Post
                  u mean Fraud Gayweather's "energy-sucking blood test w/ laced needles?"
                  If that's what you *******s are calling random blood tests, then yes, I do mean that.

It's a shame Pacquiao blew this fight twice because he couldn't swallow his pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

that's the truth.

No. The fight was officially changed to a WELTERWEIGHT fight maybe 2 weeks before the weigh in? It doesn't matter..PBF clearly beat JMM with skills and speed. Marquez was fighting in the 140's against Pac..so really he was just maybe 2-3 pounds heavier on fight night. Either I don't give Floyd MUCH credit for that win but he would always destroy Marquez. But it's a better win than Pac's wins over Clottey, Margarito (no matter how ****in big Margarito is, De La Hoya, Hatton...

Comment

Even Justin Bieber wants to see this shit.

Pacquiao needs to grow up and take the tests.
                      Like I said your a clown, Floyd needs to man up and fight.. The worlds waiting for his decision..

Comment

Working...
                      X