No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's sustained injuries in the Margarito fight,ribs probably broken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
    How is Manny damaged goods? I don`t believe his preparation was thorough for this fight but the Manny which steps into the ring with PBF will be ready for sure, not that the fight will happen, Floyd ducked Margo and retired rather than face Cotto. His 0 means nothing now..
    At least you don't agree with your fellow Pacmaniacs.

But let's hope Floyd announces he'll step in the ring against Manny to prove who's really the best.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      Even though Tony wasn't winning the fight, I though he was still fairly competitive early on when he was stalking Manny but once that body shot landed I knew the fight was over....a while back I remember seeing a video where Barrera said when Pac lands that big left to the body it takes all the life out of the opponent.
      yeah, that was a crazy round (I believe it was 4) when Manny landed that left to Marg's body, I felt that shit too, and from that point on, as Marg try to recover, it's too late since Manny already landed multiple combos to his face, causing the cut to Marg's right eye.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
        Even though Tony wasn't winning the fight, I though he was still fairly competitive early on when he was stalking Manny but once that body shot landed I knew the fight was over....a while back I remember seeing a video where Barrera said when Pac lands that big left to the body it takes all the life out of the opponent.
        Was a very good fight to watch. Good skill, good brawling a couple "oh ****" moments.

I must have missed that shot Pac landed and I cannot find any pics. Anyone fine a good clip/picture of that wicked body shot Pac landed?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          what I was told by Ariza and one other guy was that Manny is indeed very sore from the Margarito fight and that they haven't seen Manny this banged up to the body ever.

to me him standing up after the assault Tony did to his body is even more of a testament to how bad ass Manny is
          And to how hard Tony does indeed punch!

Comment

Manny is one tough SOB

btw War Margarito

Comment

Those non-glamous hard shots to the body had me worried. Margarito, though, slow is strong specially for the smaller boxer in Pacquiao.

I have no doubt if Pacquiao is in a fetal position the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                That is pretty crazy.
                Margarito would have finished almost anybody else with that combo in the 6th...

Comment

Tony showed his strength.. Pacquiao showed his..

Comment

Bad injuries? Well do hope Floyd mans up now.

Comment

so much for tony not being a naturally strong puncher

Comment

Working...
                      X