Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Pac fought a HEALTHIER, BETTER-PREPARED version of Tony than Mosley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no reason to believe this. margs prime was in the cotto fight. since then hes been slipping and after the mosely fight and a long one year layoff, he wss clearly not the same margarito. why ppl, pac fans or not, would believe this astoounds me. either way he didnt look good in either fight. so whats the damn point??? margarito was never a great fighter to begin with...

Comment

I am not trying to discredit Mosley but Marg was mentally screwed once he got caught cheating. He deserved it though.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
        I am not trying to discredit Mosley but Marg was mentally screwed once he got caught cheating. He deserved it though.
        Exactly, his head wasnt in the right place when he fought SSM. Its like trying to fight 100% when you think you might have left the oven on at home while your wife and children are asleep in the house. Your mind is not going to be on the job properly.

Comment

Marg wasn't focused during the Mosley fight.

Dude got caught cheating red-handed and was ****ting his pants over the coming suspension.

Comment

I agree, but I still think Mosley hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Plaster-supplemented Cheatto is healthier than Non-plaster cheatto lol!
              Wasnt he got caught before the fight happen, thats why he is all worried coming in from that ring?

Comment

Tony was in better shape for Pac than Shane
                he was in trouble before the Shane fight for the wrap thing
                still a great win for Shane, but Tony was falling apart

Comment

I actually agree with this. I also think the way Pac beat him was far more impressive, Shane's clinchfest strategy was effective but not nearly as all around dominant and certainly not as ballsy as Pac's.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
                      Mosley fought a Margacheato closer to his prime.

Closer to his prime > Better trainer.

Pac fought a Margacheato who came off a long lay off, got murked by Mosley, and struggled against a scrub in Mexico.

Pac fought a Margacheato who came fueled with Hydroxycut (Ephedrine).. it burns fat and lose weight but adds extra strength

...17 lbs heavier and motivated

while SSM fought a Mentally-troubled Margacheato bcoz he waas caught with illegal handwraps a moment ago

Last edited by HighFlyer; 11-15-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X