Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac is just every boxer's nightmare , plain and simple ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't need one punch Ko power, you don't have to bang with pac either, nor is Mayweather eever in a defensive shell. Mayweather is worlds faster than cotto, has a very good body attack, has a proven chin, and insane stamina. Margarito always had a chin, work rate and the heart, defenseless statue, hatton and dlh defenseless statue, clottey too defensive and a statue, he couldn't cut the ring off against old blister footed mosley. Floyd is just as fast, has enough power, is far more accurate, he can lead and counter against Manny, Pac won't be able to just throw and throw or do is 5,6,7 punch combo, for one you need the first punch of your combo to land or your getting countered. What's manny gonna do when he can't hit Floyd. Is getting hit before he can throw and after get throws.

I don't know what dude is talking about Hatton having him shaky?

Mosley landed 2 big punches in the 2nd round then Floyd tookover so Mosley wasn't under his skin.

He looked frustrated against Judah but when you consider how he adapted, he doesn't let any kind of frustration bother him, he is going to figure out your game plan and beat you with it.

Floyd Is a style nightmare for pac, who has trouble with counter punchers and movement

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      What a pile of frog**** ,,, go and watch the Mosley fight again and you will see how easy it is to have Pac second guessing and unable to cut the ring all because a shot to **** Mosley had a little speed
      but Manny was...

- in a car accident
      - over-trained
      - weight-drained
      - dehydrated
      - leg cramps
      - being nice to Shane

Last edited by p4p-champ; 07-12-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        A decent post, with good reasoning.

At this point I just don't have an answer to how anyone can beat him (floyd included) because he is something quite special. People seem to forget Floyd can be hit, and be discouraged. Just look at Judah, Hatton, Mosley, they were all able to get under his skin in the first couple of Rounds, hell even Hatton had him a little shaky in the early rounds, this is something Pacquiao will capitalize on to his advantage. Pacquiao starts so quick and is explosive in the first couple of rounds, you can bet Floyd will get rattled early on, the way he handles it is the question mark for me. Pacquiao is never discouraged, he keeps coming, and his punch output is huge. You can defend all you want but you will get caught, those punches will not stop coming for 12 rounds, you just cannot afford to take a break against Pacquiao.

I think Martinez has the best chance at a shot vs Pacquiao, that's my opinion anyway.
        very good points....

as to pac's heart, his loss to erik is a classic showcase of his determination and fighting heart..

cut and bloodied, he still keeps coming..and coming..

and this is what pac's opponents found out time and again....

some fought him head on...some just ran

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          but Manny was...

- in a car accident
          - over-trained
          - weight-drained
          - dehydrated
          - leg cramps
          - being nice to Shane

I loved the silence in here after the Mosley fight lol , Pacland was in shock it was like Manny lost instead of just exposed for what he cant do .

Comment

Im not sure it takes the kind of superhuman powers people think it would. Pac can be beaten by a technically sound fighter with a warrior mentality like Marquez and Morales, like the guy above said, you've got to be willing to trade at points and match Pac for aggression.

Its just horses for courses or styles make fights, Pac has his kryptonite-esque styles that he would struggle with. Sometimes there are opponents who are all wrong for you in every department. The problem is, there isnt anyone at the moment that has done the things that need to be done to beat Pacquiao, or could do, outside of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Of course Pacquiao can be beat by attributes X Y and Z, but there has to actually be someone to ask those questions of Pac. And the only person people think can do it is Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
              Im not sure it takes the kind of superhuman powers people think it would. Pac can be beaten by a technically sound fighter with a warrior mentality like Marquez and Morales, like the guy above said, you've got to be willing to trade at points and match Pac for aggression.

Its just horses for courses or styles make fights, Pac has his kryptonite-esque styles that he would struggle with. Sometimes there are opponents who are all wrong for you in every department. The problem is, there isnt anyone at the moment that has done the things that need to be done to beat Pacquiao, or could do, outside of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Of course Pacquiao can be beat by attributes X Y and Z, but there has to actually be someone to ask those questions of Pac. And the only person people think can do it is Floyd Mayweather Jr
              very good..........

both have good chances of winning over the other...

pac is like the energizer and will pressure floyd with his in and out style for 12 rounds, if need be...

floyd will be technical and very calculating.....counter-punching

who wins depends on who has more speed and power and who can handle the pressure well on.....

toe to toe fighting..

inside fighting.......

Comment

mayweather fans are about as delusional as haye fans.

treust me, there is a reason pbf is ducking manny. no excuse of money or tests or promotional conflicts can hide that if you just open your eyes.

floyd knows. why don't floyd fans?

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
                  i think the only fighters that can beat pac atm is martinez ... he will have the power and the technique to beat pac...

as much as everyone here thinks floyd can, i dont think so after the marg fight...
                  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ marg.....

Comment

Gayweather is scared of Pacquiao and you *****s knew about it since the get go.

True story...

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                      mayweather fans are about as delusional as haye fans.

treust me, there is a reason pbf is ducking manny. no excuse of money or tests or promotional conflicts can hide that if you just open your eyes.

floyd knows. why don't floyd fans?
                      Manny's list of road blocks for some simple, random, blood testing is nearing epic proportions. For someone who is so confident of his brawling skills, he sure likes to prevent the fight from happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X