Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Responds: I Didn't Take a Dive With Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the professional commentators on the night were saying that in order to win the fight Harrison had to take the fight to the later rounds and this is exactly what made Audley reluctant to throw down in the beginning rounds.

Anyone who was shocked that Hayes objective was to blast Audrey out in the earlier rounds needs to go and stick to watching klit bros fights with jabbing all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatfarm1980 View Post
      I can't believe people actually think Fraudley took a dive. He got into the ring and reality kicked in and he froze!
      David obviously realised this and decided to wait till the 3rd round to KO him. I dont see that as a fix, just because he chose what round to knock him out. Naseem Hamed always used to predict rounds (I doubt if he ever put money on his fights though)

Btw my grandmother would KO'd that Audley Harrison we seen on saturday night!
      Maybe Harrison froze, maybe he was paid to freeze. We don't know.

What I do know from watching the fight is that Haye didn't bother to try to take Harrison out until round three. He was almost as negative as Harrison.

Given his statements about he and his family and friends having money on a 3rd round stoppage, if that's not illegal, it is certainly unethical. There needs to be an investigation as to what really went on here.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        All the professional commentators on the night were saying that in order to win the fight Harrison had to take the fight to the later rounds and this is exactly what made Audley reluctant to throw down in the beginning rounds.

Anyone who was shocked that Hayes objective was to blast Audrey out in the earlier rounds needs to go and stick to watching klit bros fights with jabbing all night long.
        The Klitschkos have never been told to start fighting by the ref like Diva was on Saturday. Oh, and the Klitschkos have never went the full 12 rounds where they threw 5 punches per round, backpedaling the entire time...

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          The Klitschkos have never been told to start fighting by the ref like Diva was on Saturday. Oh, and the Klitschkos have never went the full 12 rounds where they threw 5 punches per round, backpedaling the entire time...

The klits jabbing and face smothering with their lead hand all night long is not what I call entertaining.

David Haye is the most entertaining and dangerous HW out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            The klits jabbing and face smothering with their lead hand all night long is not what I call entertaining.

David Haye is the most entertaining and dangerous HW out there right now.
            Entertaining because he's an unethical, dishonest clown, maybe.

Dangerous? I would say the most dangerous heavyweights are the two men everyone else, including Ducker Haye, are trying to avoid fighting: The Klitschko Brothers.

Maybe you can ask Shannon Briggs about that, if he's out of the hospital yet.
            Last edited by ChopperRead; 11-15-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              One more reason to suspect Ducker was biding his time until round three: Referee Pabon had to insist that the two men start fighting in round two!

Comment

Note to Harrison, you can't win a fight without throwing a punch

I do think he just came there to get KO'd

Comment

i dunno how people are surprized at the outcome of the fight.

however, i do believe his purse or part of it should be withheld for the non-effort he put in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X