Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny Pacquaio landed 20% of his punches against Joshua Clottey, what percentage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manny Pacquaio landed 20% of his punches against Joshua Clottey, what percentage

would he land against Floyd Mayweather? This is a question that should help people keep things in perspective in light of Saturday's fight.......

No thoughts and opinions?

Comment

why post **** like this.clottey refused to fight and lost every damn round.lets just pray the fight happens..fight will be epic,.,the best 2 fighters in the world fighting in my life time..rarley do you get 2 atg's in the same weight range in the same era lets hope it happens and enjoy

Comment

All clottey did was defend.

Comment

Clottey played the punching bag role.

Regardless. We all know Mayweather will school Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            why post **** like this.clottey refused to fight and lost every damn round.lets just pray the fight happens..fight will be epic,.,the best 2 fighters in the world fighting in my life time..rarley do you get 2 atg's in the same weight range in the same era lets hope it happens and enjoy
            What do you mean why post issh like this? This is a valid question. Yes, Clottey covered up but he still manged to do some damage as little as he threw. IMO Floyd is harder to hit than Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Clottey played the punching bag role.

Regardless. We all know Mayweather will school Pacquiao.
              Lol good joke. Anyway Burner, are you going to AC this weekend?

Comment

clottey didnt do **** but stand there with his guard up..hell i can do that

Comment

he's gonna land less....but if you think floyd's output vs baldomir was low becuase he was juts running around potshotting to minimize the risk of getting hit, you better expect him to have similar or less output vs pac coz it's hell of a lot riskier to do so vs the best offensive fighter(jim lampley).....if floyd fights like h did mosely, pac whoops him and takes him out before 8 .....

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                    clottey didnt do **** but stand there with his guard up..hell i can do that
                    Then how did he manage to bust Pac's face up?

Comment

Working...
                    X