Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Margarito pressure like he usually does???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He made a smart ass move by gaining so much weight and he was slower than usual, plus Pac never let him impose him pressure for too long as soon as he pressed Pac he got clipped by 4-6 punch combos.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
      Do you guys think it was because of Pac or his trainer. I saw him throwing the jab a lot and saw less pressure. I think he was most effective when he pressured hard. I think he would have had a chance....thoughts?
      margrito and clottey knew that they were not suppose to win. i hear people say that arum pay them to not throw punches

Comment

You have to add the fact that they were going to shoot a bio of Phar Lap in there after the card. That ring was massive. Anyone know the dimensions?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          margrito and clottey knew that they were not suppose to win. i hear people say that arum pay them to not throw punches
          Red K this b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Red K this b1tch.
            let me know how that works out for you.

Comment

He probably realized realllly fast that Pac is a different kind of fgighter than his sparring partners and the angles, speed and power of his punches made Margo's gameplan a lot scrairer to try and execute. his jab was like half speed..

Comment

When Marg was just jabbing pac just threw combinations inbetween jabe and he got comboed. But when he was leading his jab into body punches or following up he was hitting pac quite well. Unfortunatly for him he was to slow and pac got his timing down pac.

I think it was a good plan, but Marg was to slow and didn't want to keep his distance.

Comment

Hard to pressure a fighter with good lateral movement and footwork. Add speed to his punches and Marg was having a hard time.

Comment

margo is very slow. slow with his hands and feet.

it's like margo is fighting in slowmo mode and pac in fast forward mode.

Comment

When he tried to pressure... He got punched in the face a lot.

Margarito should not be allowed to box again without his plaster and ephedrine drinks.

**** it, he needs to wear a football helmet too.

Comment

Working...
                      X