Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto "WHITE BOY WASTED"!!?? Hell Yeah... Pic inside....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    Dude, Cotto was getting ****ing WASTED this weekend..... I went to the sports bar inside of the hotel and he was ordering shot after shot after shot....

By the end of the night he was drunk as hell and he was hitting on my friends cousin... He looked at her blew kisses and was winking his eye... When she didnt respond he ended up walking to OUR table and asked her in the most cocky way possible..."You wanna take a picture with me?" She took the pic but we left after that... My homie was pissed because how he was acting and said he wanted to whoop Cotto's ass, but didnt say anything because of his security and that fact the he is a world champ.....

I was just as ****ed up and laughing....

Here is the pic of Cotto drunk....

whats up with the short ass shirt

Comment

ricans always want mexican women, but mexicans don't want rican women. Speaks volumes.

btw I thought cotto was married?

Comment

Originally posted by randysav View Post
        LOL, did your friends cousin say anything at all after? I know theres alot of women drooling over this dude. white boy wasted thats for sure

My friend just said... "Come on dawg, this dude is that lame?" to me when Cotto went to our table.....

I just told him, leave it alone... If you start some ****, he'll just take a knee and you wont be able to properly whoop his ass"........ when Miguel was walking away.....

I would have got my ass kicked if he would have turned around or understood me, but I was drunk as hell and didnt think of the consequences.....

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          ricans always want mexican women, but mexicans don't want rican women. Speaks volumes.

Sure. Rican women. No one wants them.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            He looks scrawny.Did you get his autograph?
            HELL NO!!!! I tried to take a pic with him but my camera ****ed up.....

Comment

lmao good story h town texan .

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Your friend's cousin is cute
                No lying, right hand to God, I was messing with her later that night but couldnt do anything and I confessed I had a girl.... We almost kissed and thats when I chilled out and told her.....

After that, her b/f came to the bar/ club we went to, and she was still showing me play......

I had to dumb it down from there, but my best friend was telling me to talk to her because he would really ba able to say that I am his cousin and not lie about it..... but that was drunk talk I think....

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

? Be realistic junior, Mexican men have NO chance with Puerto Rican women unless they are rich and unmexican like Oscar Hoya. Other than that, NO PR chick is going to look at an Indian dude with a big head and say "I want that man!"

Boricuas are smooth and can talk a Mexican chick into taking dicks in her ass.

Mexicans fellas are **** out of luck when it comes to trying to rap to PR chicks. It's just not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                    No lying, right hand to God, I was messing with her later that night but couldnt do anything and I confessed I had a girl.... We almost kissed and thats when I chilled out and told her.....

After that, her b/f came to the bar/ club we went to, and she was still showing me play......

I had to dumb it down from there, but my best friend was telling me to talk to her because he would really ba able to say that I am his cousin and not lie about it..... but that was drunk talk I think....
                    Yeah, drunk talk indeed, as far as lasses go it's better not to mess with the familia of friends when you drunk and got a girlfriend. Everyone else is a fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                      ? Be realistic junior, Mexican men have NO chance with Puerto Rican women unless they are rich and unmexican like Oscar Hoya. Other than that, NO PR chick is going to look at an Indian dude with a big head and say "I want that man!"

Boricuas are smooth and can talk a Mexican chick into taking dicks in her ass.

Mexicans fellas are **** out of luck when it comes to trying to rap to PR chicks. It's just not gonna happen
                      This is supposed to be a fun, cool, and different thread..... Lets not talk **** in here....

Comment

Working...
                      X