Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Intense: Pac/Marg Round 6 vs. Floyd/Mosley Round 2??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Intense: Pac/Marg Round 6 vs. Floyd/Mosley Round 2??

I gotta admit, both scenarios were intense. With Floyd almost going down from Mosley's signature power punch, and Pac almost taking a knee with Marg's signature body punch. Both boxers showed tremendous heart and recovery.
    Which one do you think was more intense?
    Pac/Marg Round 6
    22.22%
    Floyd/Mosley Round 2
    70.37%
    Tie
    7.41%

Wow, that's hard. I gotta go with Pac/Margs because both guys were going at it. Both guys gave as good as they got. It almost reminded me of Pac/Marquez but just with a much bigger Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      Wow, that's hard. I gotta go with Pac/Margs because both guys were going at it. Both guys gave as good as they got. It almost reminded me of Pac/Marquez but just with a much bigger Marquez.
      Yeah it's a tough choice. The Pac/Marg almost reminded me of Cotto taking a knee. Pacquiao's legs saved him and he was able to get out of the ropes

Comment

let's go peeps!

Comment

i think mosley vs mayweather was more entertaining.

Comment

Floyd held on for dear life and retreated.

Manny actually fought back.

Comment

This isn't even close. Mayweather almost got knocked the **** out and held on for dear life while Pacquiao actually was hurt only by a body shot and kept on fighting.

Comment

look at my sig, gayweather almost getting ktfo with one punch from a senior citizen.

Comment

Floyd/Mosley no contest.

Mosley landed a atomic bomb of a right hand on Floyd's chin and he didn't have the ropes to hold him up had his legs not held him up.

There was much more time Floyd had to deal with to end the round.

Mosley was on the verge of seriously putting Mayweather down for the count but Mayweather kept his composure.

Margarito hurt Pacquiao to the body in the last 30 seconds of round 6. Pacquiao actually kept hurting Margarito in exchanges after a brief spin around the ring. Even if Pacquiao had taken a knee, it never seemed as if he was on the verge of being outright stopped, certainly not so sudden as Mosley/Mayweather.

I mean, honestly, who saw the Mayweather fight live and DIDN'T stand up when Mosley landed that second right hand. Floyd wobbled and was unsteady. He even threw a sloppy straight right hand. What a hell of a chin Floyd has...jeez.

Comment

Obviously Floyd/Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X