Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't give MAYWEATHER credit for fighting JMM when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't give MAYWEATHER credit for fighting JMM when...

Then one the 2nd fight....

Not to mention

Good fight, thanks for not destroying a great fighter 2 weight divisions lower than you. But it's time to get down to business. Fight Roidman or just continue your vacation.

I also cant give him credit for beating shane because of my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post

Then one the 2nd fight....

Not to mention

Good fight, thanks for not destroying a great fighter 2 weight divisions lower than you. But it's time to get down to business. Fight Roidman or just continue your vacation.
      now we know

Comment

JMM was robbed twice.

Yeah, I agree.

Comment

Yeah I agree. It was just a tune up after all, which he doesn't even brag about. Who would?!! He beat Manny's toughest opponent on cruise control.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            JMM was robbed twice.

Yeah, I agree.
            http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../23844652.html

"Basically, I screwed up," Clements said. "I was of the understanding that in a round with two or more knockdowns -- multiple knockdowns -- it should have been 10-7. I immediately gave the card to Marc (Ratner, executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission) and said, `You don't want 10-6s, right?' "

Who's Robbed?

Your next statement: Clements is a *******?

Comment

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
              http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../23844652.html

"Basically, I screwed up," Clements said. "I was of the understanding that in a round with two or more knockdowns -- multiple knockdowns -- it should have been 10-7. I immediately gave the card to Marc (Ratner, executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission) and said, `You don't want 10-6s, right?' "

Who's Robbed?

Your next statement: Clements is a *******?
              The fact that JMM was able to recuperate and not only neaturalise the massive lead Pac had on the scorecards, due to his multiple knockdowns in the first round, but to end up winning more rounds, is only a testiment to JMM's greatness and an archetype example of why Pac is an overrated hypejob who will be slaughtered by Floyd.

You fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                Yeah I agree. It was just a tune up after all, which he doesn't even brag about. Who would?!! He beat Manny's toughest opponent on cruise control.
                It was a tune-up? And he doesn't brag. Oh you mean when he said: “Marquez is one of the best fighters in the world. A lot of people, including me and including a lot of you in the media, think he beat Manny Pacquiao in both of them fights. So why do I have to hear this? It’s ridiculous.”

Wow, fighting the best player out there and call it a tune-up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yweather060409

Comment

Pac beat Marquez twice, that judge should be fired

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    The fact that JMM was able to recuperate and not only neaturalise the massive lead Pac had on the scorecards, due to his multiple knockdowns in the first round, but to end up winning more rounds, is only a testiment to JMM's greatness and an archetype example of why Pac is an overrated hypejob who will be slaughtered by Floyd.

You fail.
                    One hint for you: Click Me

Then read this: Click Me

That's just to make sure you know what you're posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X