Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After last night: Pacquiao vs Mayweather who would win?? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think mayweather may have a better chance, as pac was definately in danger last night...BUT...pac's game plan would be completely different if they fought, roach would have atleast 3 game plans to bring mayweather out of his shell and not let may get away with points early..THIS would be an excellent fight as I'd like to see how Mayweather supresses pac's onslaught if he can

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Mayweather if the fight ever happens, Just too smarter than anyone else in the ring once he gets in there.
      Of course hes smarter cause Floyds not tryin to get in the ring with Pac. Wake up Hatton fan..

Comment

FLOYD MAYWEATHER GETS THE WORST BEAT DOWN OF HIS LIFE...

Zab Judah knock Floyd down with a right hook.. Remember that *****S.. Pacs right hand is no joke these days..

Pac embarrasses Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
          There's a reason why Floyd avoid left hand fighters. If Marquez was a natural Welterweight, he will definitely be a big problem for Pac. As for Floyd, defense will not always win you games.

Pac is quick, relentles with great footwork. It's like a fortress (Floyd) eventually the walls will come down with those barrage and he better be ready when it happens.
          A Knockout, that what happens or it could go another way round, A UD

Comment

Floyd gives him a boxing lesson!!

Comment

Floyd will win by decision...it will be another Chavez vs Whittaker

Comment

Pac has avoided african-american boxers. Roach has something to do with that I think. I think Tim Bradley beats Pac, so Mayweather will dominate him. Put him in there with some good african-americans and I think he will be schooled.

Comment

I'm on the Pac train, Marquez and Mosley made Floyd look better than he is.

People talk about Manny handpicking, look at Floyd. Hatton gave him a tough fight, Pacquiao will be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
                    Floyd will win by decision...it will be another Chavez vs Whittaker
                    Thing is pac's attacking style is so different to Anyone in boxing

Comment

I see Mayweather on points.

Comment

Working...
                      X