Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After last night: Pacquiao vs Mayweather who would win?? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather Via decision, he's just too skilled to get hit and he will land a lot of punches. That or Manny via TKO.

Comment

Floyds my favourite but after Pacmans dominating performances including last night, Floyd would have to use his A-Game from Round 1 to beat Pac; By saying that I don't mean Floyd is never at that level but as he says himself, He uses his C-Game to beat most fighters let alone B.

Floyds shoulder Roll wouldn't work against Pac and Floyd would need to use movement and High Guard effectivily to cut Pacmans workrate when he unleashes combos.

Comment

floyd...never craacked up mentally like this..he is psychologically fuked up.....................................he will never PACquiao......and ruin what was once was a solid legacy.....................LOL

Comment

I say floyd will still win by split decision. yeah pac beat the hell outta margarito but that really doesnt say much about how he would do against floyd. floyd is a completely different type of fighter and some of the **** pac was able to do to marg will not work on mayweather. mayweather's intelligence and defense will keep him from getting a beating like marg did

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
            Floyds my favourite but after Pacmans dominating performances including last night, Floyd would have to use his A-Game from Round 1 to beat Pac; By saying that I don't mean Floyd is never at that level but as he says himself, He uses his C-Game to beat most fighters let alone B.

Floyds shoulder Roll wouldn't work against Pac and Floyd would need to use movement and High Guard effectivily to cut Pacmans workrate when he unleashes combos.
            i agree. thats why i wish this fight happens because i believe pac will bring out the best in floyd and vice versa.

Comment

Mayweather if the fight ever happens, Just too smarter than anyone else in the ring once he gets in there.

Comment

There's a reason why Floyd avoid left hand fighters. If Marquez was a natural Welterweight, he will definitely be a big problem for Pac. As for Floyd, defense will not always win you games.

Pac is quick, relentles with great footwork. It's like a fortress (Floyd) eventually the walls will come down with those barrage and he better be ready when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
                  There's a reason why Floyd avoid left hand fighters. If Marquez was a natural Welterweight, he will definitely be a big problem for Pac. As for Floyd, defense will not always win you games.

Pac is quick, relentles with great footwork. It's like a fortress (Floyd) eventually the walls will come down with those barrage and he better be ready when it happens.
                  I think that Pac won't be landing clean shots through Floyds guard like Margs, but the fact that he is shooting combos at Floyd, backing him up stopping him from using one hit counters would give him the majority of scoring in the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Floyd by UD, pacquiao took a few to many hits from someone so slow.
                    That was Marg's Power, Floyd doesn't have those. All he has for offense are potshot jabs, which we know are soft, and right straights.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                      Mayweather brutally punishes Pacroid for 11 rounds and then shows mercy by sending him to the canvas, unconscious, in the 12th.

The real question is - does Manny have the balls and is man enough to take a few random blood tests with no suspect cut-off dates?
                      Your a clown.. How the F#$$ does Mayweather brutally punish Pac when Floyd couldnt even brutally punish lightweight Marquez.

Your a clown

Comment

Working...
                      X