Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY **** Pac ****in traded with tony!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY **** Pac ****in traded with tony!!!!!

That was ****in insane. He was trading with a guy 17 lbs. heavier than him. Pac was playing with fire there LOL.

Pac can trade with fire cause he's so ice cool

Comment

tony got no power without his loaded wraps

Comment

Seriously man. There we're some exchanges that almost gave me a heart attack. and that body shot in I think round 5 almost dropped pac. But still Legend Grows!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          tony got no power without his loaded wraps
          Marg has some power specially outweighing Manny by that much. Floyd now has no chance of beating Manny. hope the fight happens.

Comment

i thought i was gonna have a heart attack because i thought my wife was gonna have a heart attack.

Comment

Margarito throw arm punch rd 4. One point I swear wrist hit Pac before fist. I feel sorry because Margarito outclass.

Comment

Insane, just insane. Tony got him a bit though. Pac shows he could handle a punch from 160 plus. Great fight no doubt.

Comment

That body shot might have been the reason Pacquiao's mother fainted

Comment

Yup Pac pretty much washed Margos face with fists....I would say it was about the 4th round when Marg realized he was in there with Bruce Lee..

Comment

Working...
                    X