No announcement yet.

Let's pay tribute to Antonio Margarito - a true Mexican warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Actually I have it even, one ran while the other one came forward. Sorry buddy, keep trying.

DUUUUUDE are you serious? Even?

The polls will open in hrs like a hot black friday sale as to who got the most beating.Tony went from mexican to chinese.Id rather forsake better days then to take a purpose beating.Sorry chump,keep trying.A lil harder.

........."toast" I give margarito credit for finishing the fight.Thats abt it.But dont compare beatings

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
      DUUUUUDE are you serious? Even?

The polls will open in hrs like a hot black friday sale as to who got the most beating.Tony went from mexican to chinese.Id rather forsake better days then to take a purpose beating.Sorry chump,keep trying.A lil harder.

........."toast" I give margarito credit for finishing the fight.Thats abt it.But dont compare beatings
      The fact that Tony took more punches than Cotto and you're laughing about it. Bro, What did Cotto do after the 4th Round?? RUN. If Cotto would of fought like Tony for 8 more rounds then maybe you have a case, but you don't.

Again, I wouldn't be talking, Cotto's face doen't look as pretty as you guys like to worship it.

Comment

Actually I have it even, one ran while the other one came forward. Sorry buddy, keep trying.
        Seriously, is that all you are going to keep saying? He came forward??? Mexican boxing has gone to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          Seriously, is that all you are going to keep saying? He came forward??? Mexican boxing has gone to ****.
          Mexican boxing has gone to ****?? Serious??

I don't see you guys one the P4P ratings.

Comment

The fact that Tony took more punches than Cotto and you're laughing about it. Bro, What did Cotto do after the 4th Round?? RUN. If Cotto would of fought like Tony for 8 more rounds then maybe you have a case, but you don't.

Again, I wouldn't be talking, Cotto's face doen't look as pretty as you guys like to worship it.

So what did tony exactly do? Chico the guy didnt win a single round.lol.Not one ounce of a round.It was a complete shut out.The guy came at 15lbs+,had the height,reach,his energy cofee and still lost to the smaller guy.I think i have a case.

Sure didnt but id rather come out looking like cotto then margarito.

Comment

Got to give him credit. He made Clottey look like a second rate punching bag.

He forced the action. Just didn't have the pop.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                So what did tony exactly do? Chico the guy didnt win a single round.lol.Not one ounce of a round.It was a complete shut out.The guy came at 15lbs+,had the height,reach,his energy cofee and still lost to the smaller guy.I think i have a case.

Sure didnt but id rather come out looking like cotto then margarito.
                He lost. So what. Unlike Cotto fantatics, I don't blame anything for a loss.

Like I said, Pac completely fought a fight I wasn't expecting. I'm only Human, I can't predict everything.

Comment

You guys are still seriously debating who came out prettier after an ass whupping.

Cotto took an epic ass whupping, however Margarito too an ass whupping for the ages.

Margarito came in bigger than a MW, whereas Cotto and Pac were equals in nearly every category. At this point its silly. Margarito needs a good long vacation and fight Shane Mosley

Comment

The whole point is to win the fight and going forward on straight lines is not going to get a win against a guy like Pac. I saw Pac-Marquez 2 again, and had it 115-113 for Marquez. He countered with combos instead of one punch at a time and knew how to avoid Pac's left, he had Pac's eye badly cut in RD8 and if he forced the action could have taken the decision away from the judges.

Pac is a very accurate puncher and can't score between the gloves, Margs needed to use a cross arms or crab like defense in close and his eyes wouldn't have turned to slits.

I give Margs credit, the guy went to war and even had Pac hurt in Rd6 and had him on the ropes in RD8, but the fact remains you are not going to out war pac, you need to out box him.

Comment

Mexican boxing has gone to ****?? Serious??

I don't see you guys one the P4P ratings.
                      Hmmm genius. Maybe it's because Mexicans outnumber Puertoricans...

Comment

Working...
                      X