Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed something, PAC is extremely tired, his mouth is wide open.

Comment

• On the cards Pac probably won the first 7 rounds.... so Marg really has to push for a stoppage now.

I think Marg won the 7, and 8th

Comment

• I got it 5-3 for Manny, Margarito's still hanging in there.

Comment

• and whoever said Manny wouldnt stand toe to toe with Marg....GO SHOOT YA SELF!!!!....Manny is a crazy muh****a!!

Comment

• I think LarryX called it. Pacquiao is turning Margarito. He manages to get out of the corner or off the ropes everytime. Making Margarito looks like he has cement shoes

Comment

• I predicted this would happen, in this thread yesterday..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=18

"this will be a 1 sided beat down, Manny Pacquiao will kick the living daylights out of this imbecile, it wont even be close I predict a 12 round shut out or a shut out on route to a TKO victory for Manny Pacquiao. I refuse to watch it not even for free on a stream but you know what I WILL hear about it the next morning while I'm eating my Cheerios and come on here to see everyone with all kinds of .gif images of Manny smashing him in the face"

the only thing I was wrong about was hearing about it the next day because thanks to you guys I'm hearing about it now, LETS GO PACQUIAO! knock this cheater out of Boxing for good

Comment

• Pacquiao's looking a little tired now.

Comment

• An absolute rnd 8 war!! Both guys trading back n forth, alot of toe to toe action during 2nd half where Marg landed a huge left uppercut but Pac would always come back with his own. It appears stamina wise Marg has the advantage as Pac ends the round with a huge breath of air.
                  Last edited by Skype; 11-14-2010, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Seriously no matter how many flat footed fighters Pac beats, I see no way he beats Floyd, Pac gets way too sloppy

Comment

Working...
                    X