Clear All

Good 1st round for benavidez.. damn!!

Comment

Can someone pm me a link please?

Comment

oh **** my boy is kicking ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          Theres a reason why I'm picking Tony and its not because I dislike Pacquiao, I'm a big fan, I just think hes finally met his match, just like Tito did in Hopkins, but for obviously different reasons.
          Tony is much larger in all areas, has a world class chin, incredible stamina, and isn't afraid to get hit to land.

Same reasons why I picked him to beat Cotto.
          I studied his fights vs. tall southpaws and I see little reason why I shouldn't be picking Margarito against a short southpaw that he will outweigh by at least 10 pounds. Boxing is a science and Margarito will show the difference. I don't even see him getting it clean the amount of time he did against Cotto.

Comment

:laugh: @ this dude bitching about the stoppage

Comment

BS stoppage. No surprise. Benavidez was cut so they couldn't let it go any longer.

This is the sport we all know and love.

Comment

Pac TKO 10!!!!!

Comment

Bull**** stoppage, even though Benavidez would've crushed him anyway. I want to see someone get knocked out not these bull**** stoppages, unless a fighter suffers a concussion from a punch or bleedin on the brain or goes through a sustained beating a fight shouldn't stopped that soon.

Comment

Pac's speed is his only weapon in this fight. A couple of quick punches might send Margarito to the canvas. If this can't be done, it will be a long night for Pac. So the early rounds will indicate how this fight goes. It could be similar to the Dela Hoya fight or a Pacman with busted eyes in favor of Marg via KO.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      Bull**** stoppage, even though Benavidez would've crushed him anyway. I want to see someone get knocked out not these bull**** stoppages, unless a fighter suffers a concussion from a punch or bleedin on the brain or goes through a sustained beating a fight shouldn't stopped that soon.
                      agreed

what time will the main ppv card start, in about an hour?

Comment

Working...
                      X