Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brit version gets no love. Instead we are just watching these two bums fight, boring.

Comment

• Jones is basically one or two punches away from being stopped, his legs are basically shot, he's doing a good job of keeping his hands up though.

Comment

• Thanks for telling us that Jim, now STFU.

Comment

• Pac-Marg fight is officially off.. Too many things happened in last couple of minutes...

Comment

• hydroxcut hasnt had ephedra in it anymore....hasnt in years....go n look it up if you dont believe me.....marg jus prolly gained too much weight n they want to lose 1 or 2....thats not good.....but then *******s find another contraversy to promote the fight....was it starbucks or dunkin donuts jajaja?

Comment

• Why are some people typing some nonsense like that fight has started?

Comment

• Whats happening? Entrance? What?

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Ah, the old Mike Tyson trick.
                  It was rumored that Buboy passed that **** to the left to Freddie but it is UKNOWN if Manny inhaled or not. More info to come soon.

Comment

• all Jones have to do is go to the Body, he is talented as hell but too much of a Head Hunter, I don't think I seen a Combo to the body yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      Jones' is gonna regret that second round, I think.

He was just winging too many head shots.
                      he may have lost the fight in that round. I think Karas is up 3rnds

Comment

Working...
                      X