Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good first round action as both fighters try to assert themselves and get into their rythmns and awesome exchange right before the bell! Close round to score but Pacquiao gets it due to his higher workrate....

Comment

• cheaters will allways be cheaters. margacheato drinking ephedra and denying it. caught on camero

Comment

• I really don't get why you can only drink water....why can't you drink gatorade? It makes no sense...

Comment

• This sounds like mind games from both camps. ****** stuff.

Anyways, Jones' legs left him in the second, momentum is on Karass' side and I don't think he's going to let up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Good first round action as both fighters try to assert themselves and get into their rythmns and awesome exchange right before the bell! Close round to score but Pacquiao gets it due to his higher workrate....
            **** off...

Comment

• Forza should be banned

Comment

• Ive just been informed that people are already leaving the stadium. Fights off guys, both got caught cheating again. both are suspended and not fighting tonight!

Comment

• Love Coffee lol

Comment

• Jones in a dogfight. Honestly i think he needs a knockdown at least to win this fight.

Comment

• Jones is losing, but he'd still kick the **** out that Haitian Bum Berto.

Easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X