No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Mayweather/pacman boxing will be dead in America

Theres no Oscar De La Hoya to fight anymore to pack arenas based off name alone

kind of sucks but whatever...theres still good fights being made.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      Pacquiao just put on a masterful performance. I can't believe the Mayweather fans are trying to discredit him. Typical morons.
      So you don't want Pacquiao vs a live opponent

ni99a please, i'm all for good boxing, this wasn't good boxing, it was a chance for 70,000 filipinos to get wet watching Pacquiao hit a dummy bag

On to the next

Comment

• I hate Margarito for the cheating scum bag that he is...but he earned my respect again tonight...never gave up and got some pretty good shots in on puckiao...

Comment

• Watching the post fight conference live right

Arum just said he would be interested in putting together a Cotto-Margarito fight

knew it

Comment

• Lol @ whoever saying Margarito looked drained not only did he come it at 164 but all week theyve been posting how badass he looked and ripped and in the best shape ever second Pac did just what i expected he punished Margarito all thru the fight and at the end even showed mercy respect to him for that.

Comment

• What a ****in fight. But man pac needs to go back to 140 and stop fighting these guys soo much bigger than him. That fight almost gave me a heart attack.

The legend GROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Is anyone else really interested to see SSM vs Pac at 147???
                I would not mind...considering Mosley hits harder than Margarito..

Comment

• Big props to Tony tho true WARRIOR!!! He was ****ing blind and still fought on!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
                    After Mayweather/pacman boxing will be dead in America

Theres no Oscar De La Hoya to fight anymore to pack arenas based off name alone

kind of sucks but whatever...theres still good fights being made.

Saul Alvarez??

Someone will always show up on the scene. Another prodigious talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      Lol @ whoever saying Margarito looked drained not only did he come it at 164 but all week theyve been posting how badass he looked and ripped and in the best shape ever second Pac did just what i expected he punished Margarito all thru the fight and at the end even showed mercy respect to him for that.
                      yh Pac busted dude up, Marg looked like he'd been nuked

Comment

Working...
                      X