Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito is a tough SOB! Mayweather would have been knocked out a long time ago with any of those shots

Comment

• Margarito is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        manny is no way, shape, or form can beat floyd jr.....it's going to be a bad beating for manny---
        Manny just kicked the **** out of someone Chicken Floyd avoided..... :jerk0ff9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          Margarito is one of the the toughest fighters to ever fight!

Great performance by Pacman. He is Super-Human
          thats why both are my favorite fighters pac is awesome margarito is a tough sob

Comment

• Bob Arum is really running out of in house fighters to feed Pacquiao.

If Chavez Jr. wins a belt at 160, I'm calling it right now, that fight will be made at a catch of course.

Comment

• hahahahahaha manny is a ****in fool " I was very lucky tonight" lmao

"He hurt me to the body and face"

Comment

• Damn it Floyd won't fight that. He'll retire again before fighting Manny after that performance. ****

Comment

• I was hoping we'd see a FOTY of the year on this card but i wasnt expecting it to be Pac and Marg

Comment

• Pacquiao looked good, still needs to work on his D to beat Floyd

Margs face

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Much props for Pacman!!

However, he needs to work on defence before facing May.

i think he will...........my guess is he is sloppy because Marg is so slow he can afford to shoot the offense recklessly. If he fights Floyd Roach will have him working on head movement. The thing is Floyd's judge of distance and Manny being shorter will accentuate the the reach disadvantage.....If Floyd's legs are still there he can do it, otherwise Pac might be able to bridge the gap with the faster feet.

Floyd is more comfortable against shorter opponents.......it helps his style.

Commiserations to Margarito.....but i would kiss him for lasting the distance. I made money.

Comment

Working...
                      X