- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Much props for Pacman!!

However, he needs to work on defence before facing May.

i think he will...........my guess is he is sloppy because Marg is so slow he can afford to shoot the offense recklessly. If he fights Floyd Roach will have him working on head movement. The thing is Floyd's judge of distance and Manny being shorter will accentuate the the reach disadvantage.....If Floyd's legs are still there he can do it, otherwise Pac might be able to bridge the gap

Comment

• Great performance by the Pac man.

Comment

• Margarito's heart and balls are awesome. He is a man's man.

Make the Floyd fight man, that has to happen. I tend to lean towards PBF but Manny is so f****ing slick, so fast. It will be amazing.

Comment

• We really need Floyd-Pac.

For some reason I think Floyd may not want it with this guy.

Comment

• **** Pac fans.

Comment

• Cheato got his face rearranged. I'm getting gooesbumps looking at him!

Comment

• Margarito's heart and balls are awesome. He is a man's man.

Make the Floyd fight man, that has to happen. I tend to lean towards PBF but Manny is so f****ing slick, so fast. It will be amazing.

Comment

• I have been converted.

Pac beats Mayweather. Pac's offense is better then May's defense and I guarantee he would win by a corner stoppage.

Comment

• they aren't aware at Skysports that Manny is now an 8th division world champion, and not 6th like they're saying...

Comment

• at least we know were bruce lee's spirit went when he died lol PACMAN

Comment

Working...
                      X